♡5:00 am Sunday♡

5:00 am
Sunday

Giyuu Pov

"G----?!"

"G----!"

"Gyu--?"

...

"Giyuu... ?"

The first thing I noticed is black.

Everything is black

Besides that everything hurts.

But it's warm

Like a fire?

Did I finally trick my body?

Did someone save me?

Did she save me?

"Giyuu?"

That voice...

I know that voice

Opening my eyes everything is blurry and bright. Squinting, everything gets clearer. The light slowly tones down. I now see, the warmth I feel is a fire.

I didn't trick my body but this is even better I suppose, but who did this?

"Giyuu, dumbass, did the avalanche knock you out of it!?"

Avalanche?

...

Oh, now I remember.

A mission.

With Sanemi

Of course...

...

"How long... ?"

My voice comes out more gravely than I wanted, more like a whisper, more desperate.

...

"I found you about an hour ago. You were passed out dying from what I could tell."

...

So I was dying....

"Oh..."

"Oh", such a common response to things you don't want to hear

To things you can't find the correct response to

"Don't start zoning out on me you ass!"

"Sorry,... Where are we?"

"Where? "

That is a question that has yet to be answered.

Maybe if it's answered my head will stop pounding, or hurt a little less?

Probably not, it's a stupid theory. A stupid wish.

...

I tried sitting up in order to talk to him properly, but it was as if my body was glued to the rocky ground. Never to move again, unable to function. Sanemi seemed to notice how I was struggling and came to help, understanding that I wouldn't dare ask. I'm surprised he noticed. I don't know why though, he always does...

He helps me up trying to be as careful as possible. Acting as if I'm made of glass that could break at any given moment.

It's new. I don't like new things. New is what's unknown and what's unknown is dangerous. Dangerous leads to getting hurt. And who likes to get hurt?

...

He warned me that my injuries would sting a little and he was right. I kind of wish it would go back to being numb. Feeling like nothing yet something at the same time.

"Are you comfortable?"

He asks this as he heads back to his side of the fire. Crouching before sitting down.

"As comfortable as I can be. Thanks"

"Whatever..."

That's what I like, the jerky nemi. I can't help but smile at this, it's childish but I don't care. This is what I like. The normal, the unchanging.

"OI! What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing special~."

I could never tell him it was him I was smiling at. I wish to but I know how that would end.

If I could have it my way I would tell him and the feeling would be mutual.

We can't always have our way though, can we?

.
.
.
.
Thank you all for reading