♡11:00 pm Saturday♡

Before I start this story I would like to mention that part of their backgrounds will be spilled. There will also be blood and other contestants that you may find uncomfortable. I will try to keep it to a minimum but there will still be some. That is all, you may continue.

11:00 pm

No Pov

"Do you miss them?"

What? Who?...

The two men stood frozen in their tracks. It was bad enough that this little girl had come out of nowhere but to now be asking rundown questions like that? Who could she be talking about? Who were they supposed to be missing at a time like this?

"What?"

Sanemi was the first one to speak, not unexpected seeing as Giyuu doesn't talk too often.

"Do you miss them? Your loved ones who have passed, do you miss them?

Do they miss their loved ones? That is what the two men thought about at that moment. Sanemi had lost his whole family other than genya. He knows for a fact that he doesn't miss his father. That asshole can rot in hell for all he cares. But what about the others? Does he miss them? His mom and siblings? He knows that answer to his question. He does miss them, he misses them so much, there is so much he wants to tell them. Too many sorry's to count, too many I should have protected you.

Giyuu has the same thought process. He lost his parents to an illness, sister to demon, and best friend to his "own" mistakes. He wishes he could have beens stronger, he wishes it could have been him. But why? No, how does this child know that they have lost someone dear to them? What was the point of her asking this question?

"I can help you see them again. It would only be a small price to pay~"

The small girl before them slowly grew larger. No longer looking human she grew horns, her hair getting longer, skin turning teal. Dots of a darker teal color showed up around her face and she slowly became dripping wet. Almost as if she had just gone for a swim. It was weird due to the stream continuing without a source. She grew long, sharp, white nails. This caused both men to immediately take defence positions. This was the demon they were looking for. They glared at her, watching carefully, waiting for her next move.

Seeing the men's reaction sent her into a hysterical laughing fit. No longer sounding like a child, but a crazy old woman. She was getting a kick out of this, she was thriving off of their reactions.

"Hahahaha, oooh this was so fun to do! Too bad it's going to have to come to an end so soon~!"

Her voice turned into almost a whine as she spoke. It was disgusting, she was toying with them, this was all just a game to her.

"Awe look at you to looking all mad~ "

"YOU BIT*CH!"

Sanemi has had enough of this demon playing with them. Lashing out he runs towards the demon with full force and speed. He wasn't thinking anymore. He didn't care, he was angry. She had brought up memories that should have stayed married, memories that were not meant to be thought of at a time like this. But something was off. Something was different from before. But what? Then it all started to come together. The demon smiled as she saw how he came to a realization that his partner had not been speaking or even making a sound.

Stopping his attack he turned around to where Giyuu was standing, well was supposed to be standing. When the white haired male turned sound he saw what once was a cold stone standing man was strung up by thin threads, bloody and out cold. How did he not notice? There was not even a noise when it happened so how? (like how Nezuko was with Rui)