Where it all begin

The morning of June 17th i was woken by diamond jumping on my bed, 10:30am
Kaleeyah: "Stopp diamond, I'm trying to sleeppp😩!!"
Diamond: Get up!! We have to get our day ready
Kaleeyah: Why? I was planning on eating ice cream and watching movies all day🙄
Diamond: Kaleeyah we are 17 we need to get outside and experience new things. Besides that it's a concert tonight and I feel we should go.
Kaleeyah: Whos concert?
Diamond: Nardo wick
Kaleeyah hearing that name made her get butterflies, she was excited and wanted to go but her abusive ex controls her to much to let her go.
Kaleeyah: Diamond .. you know I can't go.
Diamond: WHY?? Cmon Kaleeyah you can't let tay control you!
Kaleeyah: I know Diamond but he gets upset when I go out .. especially with you.
Kaleeyah: look I'm sorry but I have to stay home.
Diamond: no your going out tonight I'll force you if I have too, you deserve to have fun, he can't and won't control you.
Kaleeyah: Okayy

DIAMOND POINT OF VIEW I was sick of tay controlling Kaleeyah, she's my best friend I want to see her happy especially with someone who makes her happy

I was sick of tay controlling Kaleeyah, she's my best friend I want to see her happy especially with someone who makes her happy.
The concert is at 8pm it's currently 3pm I'm waiting on my older brother to pick me up.

Cari Point of view Pulls up the driveway of Diamond's houseCalling herDiamond: Hello?Cari: Yea lil girl come outsideDiamond: Okay comingggCari and Diamond have been through everything together, their mother was a drug head and wasn't really in the...

Cari Point of view
Pulls up the driveway of Diamond's house
Calling her
Diamond: Hello?
Cari: Yea lil girl come outside
Diamond: Okay cominggg
Cari and Diamond have been through everything together, their mother was a drug head and wasn't really in their lives growing up. Their grandma Nancy took care of them. Their father was no where to be found he was a deadbeat and dead to Diamond and Cari.
Cari: So where am I supposed to be taking you?
Diamond: The hair salon I gotta get my wig installed😂
Cari: Man you got a car in the garage, why don't you use your car??
Diamond: I just don't like driving that's all
Cari: Ight bruh
After about 30min Cari pulled up to the hair salon.
Diamond: Thank you big brotherrr, I'll call you at 5pm once I'm done.
Cari: ight sis be smooth

NARDO WICK POINT OF VIEWNardo: Bruh this concert better be bussing tonight, speaking of concerts where saige at?Deyvon: Man I have no clue Ian even worried about ha ass rn I need some weed gheeNardo: Man ha ass ain't call me since the last time we...

Nardo: Bruh this concert better be bussing tonight, speaking of concerts where saige at?
Deyvon: Man I have no clue Ian even worried about ha ass rn I need some weed ghee
Nardo: Man ha ass ain't call me since the last time we fucked, I'm getting sick of ha annoying ass.
Deyvon: Worry about a new bitch, you got hell bitches on yo dick why saige?
Nardo: Man idk her lil ass just be having me wrapped around her finger sometimes, but it's all good Ian stressing it. Matter fact I got sum weed upstairs I'll brb.

Nardo goes upstairs to get his weed, all he can think about right now is how the concert is gonna go. He don't want no opps showing up and ruining the concert. But he also wants saige to be there and comfort him while he pleases the crowd.
Man I don't know why I feel so much for saige it's like she possessed me asum, I gotta stop fucking with her and tell Saint I've been with his lil sista. Let's just see how he takes it.

———————————————————————

How do you feel about Nardo?

Why do you think Nardo is so attached to saige?