Chapter 5 : Fear

KALEEYAH POINT OF VIEW

"I waited the 15min after the 15min I looked down and the test said....."
The test said negative, I was so surprised and so thankful.. I left out of the restroom and threw away my pregnancy test in the trash. I went upstairs to find Nardo on his phone paying no mind to me. "So how you feeling?" I asked Nardo. "I mean I'm feeling good, I'm a little tired and hungry.. could you lay with me?"
Could I lay with him? Is he for real right now? I stared at him for a moment and said "sure but let me shower quickly" he looked at me all seductive then said "Igh shawty".
I was in the shower in Nardos bathroom, the water was hot.. slowly sliding down my body. Washing my body with my dove soap and my soapy rag. Watching the bubbles glide down my boobs. Their was a knock at the bathroom and I said "who is it?" "Nardo.." "yes? What do you want I'm showering" " I need to piss" "umm okay be quick.."
I felt him staring at me when he walked in the bathroom..

NARDO POINT OF VIEWWhen I walked in the bathroom and seen her body through my glass shower door

NARDO POINT OF VIEW
When I walked in the bathroom and seen her body through my glass shower door.. it was so slim her boobs sit up so nice. I wanted to remain calm and stop my 3rd leg from growing and going in the shower and fucking the shit out of her.
I started pissing after a few secs I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. "Hurry tf up lil girl I'm tired". "Boy please here I come" said Kaleeyah.
Man she was so fine, I was honestly going crazy thinking about how her body would slide off of mine. She came out the bathroom after 30min, she was in a tank top with thongs.. "why you keep staring at me Nardo?" Kaleeyah said. "I don't know you just making me feel some type of way.. come lay down and take these cords out of my arm I feel better now". "Okay if you say so.. and I make you feel some type of way? I'm your nurse and caretaker. Nothings going on here besides me being professional". "Oh professional.."I looked at her in a seductive way and walked up to her. Slowly sliding my hand down her right boob tugging her nipple. I went down and started sucking her neck, she started moaning in my ear "wai- nard- mm... STOP .. I can't do this" she pushed me off of her and got in the bed facing the wall. I got in the bed and talked to her "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.. can I take you out tomorrow?" . "I'm just not ready for anything new and so sudden but yes a date would be nice" she turned around and faced me. "Can we atleast cuddle? Or would that make you uncomfortable?" Nardo said
"No we can cuddle I laughed.
She turned around facing the wall once again. I slid my hand around her waist massaging my hand up her thighs. She started to breathe heavy, I stopped touching her and just held her. "Goodnight baby" I said. "Goodnight Nardo" Kaleeyah said.

 "Goodnight Nardo" Kaleeyah said

KALEEYAH POINT OF VIEW

January 16th 8:30am Jacksonville Florida📍

I was woken by the smell of pancakes and bacon, I roll over trying to go back to sleep. But I couldn't so I got up and went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and started my morning face and breathe routine. I looked in the mirror smiling and remembering what happened last night.
I get in the shower washing my whole body over and over again twice to make sure I'm clean. And when I got out I walked out slow so I don't slip. I walked in the room grabbing my panties and one of his shirts, I slid it over my head and walked downstairs.
As I approach the kitchen I hear 2 voices, I turn the corner seeing a woman in the kitchen cooking. And a man standing next to her washing dishes. "Hello" the woman said smiling "hey" I say walking closer to the kitchen "smells good". "Thanks I'm Marie i cook for Mr. Walls", she says while grabbing the pan off the stove. "I'm Kaleeyah Mr.walls nurse and care taker". I said trying to figure out what we actually are.. "no my dear you are a submissive" she says while laughing, I get shocked by her response to me.
"W-what" I say stumbling over my words, "I'm sorry it's just we know how Mr.walls is.." she says while looking at the other man laughing. "Oh ok" I say while looking down at the ground "don't be embarrassed hun" she says while putting a plate of food in front of me.
"Thanks" I say as I hear footsteps coming from upstairs. "Good morning" I hear someone say I look back and see Nardo. "Hi" I say while putting the fork of food in my mouth. Nardo walks closer to me "I didn't say hi I said good morning" I stopped eating and noticed Marie is looking at us but she quickly turns away. I stopped moving for a second then I say "good morning" I say. "Good girl that's better" he says whole grabbing a plate of food while sitting down next to me.
"So what's the plan for today?" I say trying to make this less awkward. "I have to do some work then me and you will go over some rules" he says while looking at his phone. "Okay" I say while getting up and walking away from the table. "Kaleeyah" he says while walking up to me.. "yes" I say stopping in my tracks. He comes up to me and grabs me and said, "next time don't get up from the table without permission". "What? I'm not your kid I get up whenever I please wth is wrong with you?". He looks at me with this evil look.. "Okay sorry" I say while looking at the ground, "it's okay now go upstairs and change"
"Why?" I say regretting it immediately.. he stopped walking and turned around walking back up to me. "Come on" he says while walking towards the couch I walk behind him, scared for what he's going to do to me. He sits down then pats his lap.. I sit on his lap "wrong way " he says signaling me to lay down, I laid a cross his lap. Nardo sighs "let this be a lesson learned , next time I tell you to do something DO IT" he says while slapping my ass super hard . "OWWWW" I scream as I put my hands back rubbing my butt. "Move your fucking hand" he says while pushing my hand away and pulling my panties down to my ankle.
"Count" he says while slapping my ass even harder
Kaleeyah: 2
"Good only ten more to go" he says while smirking and slapping my ass again harder than the last .. Fast forward I'm on my last hit , Nardo slaps my ass with all the force "12" I scream putting my face down, I felt like I was wet or something..
"Aww look baby your wet" he says while massaging my ass making it feel better, he pushes his thumb in my pussy making me jump and moan he starts to rub my clit with his other fingers " UGHH IM CUMMING" I scream grabbing his leg tight, he pulls his finger out.
"Ugh" I say while getting up and walking away from him"
"Go change your clothes!" He screams from the couch while laughing at me. I walked upstairs change into some sweat pants and a sweatshirt I lay down and take a nap before the rules.

—————————————————————————
What are the rules?

Is Nardo being to rough?

What's going to happen?