Chapter 3: i miss you

KALEEYAH POINT OF VIEW

"After tonight I feel like I've had the most fun, I somehow lost Diamond. She'll probably text me tomorrow, I was drunk off tequila and other drinks I drunk. I had an Uber take me home".

"After an hour in the Uber, the Uber driver finally arrives to Kaleeyah's home. She gets out the car slurred from words, barely able to walk. Tay spots her in his rear view mirror and decides to help her inside".

Kaleeyah: Tay😩 Stopp I can walk you don't have to carry me!
Tay: Your slurring your words you can barely walk or talk just Shh and let me cater to you
Kaleeyah: Okay bby

"Tay takes Kaleeyah upstairs and runs her a bath, while running the bath Kaleeyah starts removing her clothes. Tay keeps staring at Kaleeyah and thinking of the things he wants to do to her, but he doesn't wanna take advantage just yet".

Tay: cmere baby let me help you in the tub

"Kaleeyah gets in the tub while tay washes her up, they stare into eachother's eyes for a spilt seconds. Kaleeyah starts to get nervous.."

Kaleeyah stands up nervous from the eye contact and starts to get horny thinking of things tay would do to her, she couldn't help but start to kiss him"
Tay: "Miss me?"

I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me taking in the scent of my perfume. I cried in his arms as he led me to my bed.

All I could think was "I missed him" our lips didn't part at all. Finally breaking the kiss he sucked on my neck. Biting down on my lip, he gripped my breast with a firm grip and tug. Pulling my boob out my shirt he sucked on my nipple. He started to look down my body and just admire everything about me.

"I missed you a lot mama" tay said before pulling my legs apart and going down on me.. "I'm sorry ma I really am" he said before slamming into me making me wrap my arms around his neck. He kept at that pace for a while. I came back to back, scratching his back and begging him to stop.
Kaleeyah: UGHHH!! FUCK TAY I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY I CANT TAKE NO MORE!!!!
Tay: "I don't believe you ma, this your 8th position, you ready?
Kaleeyah: " b-baby it's 4am please.."
Tay: "Arch I wanna try sum ma"
"I couldn't move so he arched my back for me, he used the pillow sheet to tie my hands and put his face under me directly, under my pussy. He flipped me over where my mouth was facing his third leg.."
Kaleeyah: " wai- Ughhh" he started to lick and suck on my pussy making me shake.

" Kaleeyah: " wai- Ughhh" he started to lick and suck on my pussy making me shake

TAY POINT OF VIEW

Man last night was crazy, Kaleeyah with the eye contact had me nutting all inside of her.. I can't lie she got a nigga wrapped around her fingers. I want her to have my babies, I'm determined to get her pregnant just watch and see..

10:00am tay rolls over looking at Kaleeyah face and just wondering what this would be like every morning. Kaleeyah starts to wake up seeing tay face took a change.

Kaleeyah: AHHH OMG. TAY?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???
Tay: bruh calm down why are you screaming?? And I was here last night you were drunk and called me.
Kaleeyah: What? I wouldn't have done that, did we you know..?
Tay: Oh fuck? Yes we fucked all night long and you loved every bit of it, stand up and walk fa me.
Kaleeyah stands up and attempts to walk and atomically falls, she stares at the floor from embarrassment..
Kaleeyah: Tay leave..
Tay: Why? Bae please let me make it up to you, I just miss you and I want a life together with you.. you already got my seed in you.
"Tay starts to rub Kaleeyah's stomach, she smacks his hand away in disgust."
Kaleeyah: Wtf do you mean "my seed" I'm on birth control and if anything I'm more careful then ever right now.
Tay: You'll see soon baby (Tay walks off laughing)
Eventually tay leaves leaving Kaleeyah on the floor crying, "all I'm thinking about is how much of a disappointment I'm going to be if I'm pregnant, especially by tay..".

NARDO POINT OF VIEW

NARDO POINT OF VIEW

"Last night I was to geeked, I got me a new bitch, I fucked on saige last night.. I mean how could life get any better. I woke up to saige morning breath and when I tell you I almost puked, she ruined my whole vibe for the morning but it's fine I'm bouta get my day started anyways"
"Nardo gets out of bed, while he's getting out of bed saige is calling him"
Saige: Baeeee! Come back to bed it's only 1pm
Nardo: Yes luh girl that's the point, you need to get up and get out. I got places to be and you taking up my time and space.
"Not going to lie I started to get annoyed of saige, she was feining for a relationship and all I wanted was pussy, I mean I might not be shit but all these hoes want me.. right? Yea I know".

"A few hours later I had to make some drops and run a couple of errands, I had to drop off to this one dude. Aaron, he seemed skeptical i never really fucked with dude. He seemed like a thief asum but we'll see how this plays out"

"Nardo pulls up to Aaron and Nardo meet up"
Aaron: Wassup gang
Nardo: yea yea what's bussin? How much you need
Aaron: man I need a 7th and a 3.5
Nardo: yeah I gotchu, ima need about 150

"Aaron gives Nardo a grimey look, As Nardo
reached in the car for the weed, Aaron takes out his gun and shoots him, he grabs the weed and some of his guns, takes his car and drives off"..
Nardo just lays there...
—————————————————————————
Where do you guys think Aaron shot Nardo at??

Do you guys think Kaleeyah is actually pregnant or is tay crazy?