"Thank you kisses"

Hey! I'm back, hope everyone had a good holidays and new years :) I actually planned the next few chapters so hopefully they come out sooner rather then later. Happy New Years! Hope you like this chapter. Also, this story is now also on Ao3 swagkingcam on Ao3, Tik tok, and Instagram :).

TW: F slur, homophobic, mentions of ED, mentions of emotional abuse, vomitting

also this chapter is longer than normal :)

The three boys woke up, Jake and Junior holding each other closely and Devon sprawled out on the bed. Devon groaned and rolled over, grabbing his phone.

"Oh shoot-Sorry guys, my mom wants me home today" He started typing a message to his mom while Junior rubbed his eyes and Jake got up, hugging Devon 

"Bye bye" Devon giggled and kissed Jake on the cheek.

"Bye Jakey," He turned towards Junior. "Bye Junior" 

"See ya" Junior yawned. Jake got up, getting changed into an outfit and sat on the couch, looking down at Junior.

"Get up, I wanna go somewhere" Junior groans but stands up and puts clothes on, getting ready to go down to the diner nearby.  Jake and Junior make their way over to the restaurant, sitting down at a booth across from each other. 

"So..Why are we here?" Junior questions while staring nervously at the menu. The waitress starts walking up

"I need you to eat something" Jake fits in before she gets there.

"Hiya! I'm Caroline, I'll be your waitress today, What could I get you for drinks?" She pulls out a pen and a little notebook, looking at Junior.

"Um-just water please" he says quietly, luckily she hears.

'I'll have a root beer please, thanks" Caroline smiles at Jake and writes down the drinks on her notebook, nodding and walking away. "Anyway, We didn't have any actual food at the treehouse so I wanted to come out here, you don't have to get a meal but I want you to try to eat something from my plate. Plus, I was craving pancakes" Jake puts down the menu and looks at Junior, who was biting his lip anxiously. "Are you okay Junior?" Junior shakes out of his consciousness.

"Yeah I'll be okay, I just don't know if I'll be able to do it, I don't wanna disappoint you" Jake frowned and grabbed Junior's menu, putting it on top of his. 

"You being here is already amazing, you don't have to do it if you don't want" Jake smiles and Junior looks up at him, smiling back.

"Okay fine" soon after, Caroline comes by with their drinks and sets them down, along with straws. 

"Alrighty, what are we thinking about eating?" Junior looked at Jake, who spoke

"We will share the pancake meal with scrambled eggs and hashbrowns" Coraline wrote down everything Jake said, grabbing their menus and walking away. There wasn't that many people there so they were lucky.

"You can eat the eggs, those are light and not too sugary, If you want to of course, I'm not forcing you to do anything" Jake told Junior.

"Don't worry Jake, I can eat the eggs, it can't be that hard" Junior and Jake sat around for a bit, playing tic tac toe on jakes arm with markers and waiting for the food. Junior looked up and saw in the corner of his eye, Lexy and Oliver walk in and sit in a booth, Oliver dragging behind her clearly feeling tortured. Junior just turned his head and tried to ignore it, 'hopefully they didn't see us' The waitress brought out Jake's food and set it down with napkins with a smile, rushing over to her other tables after making sure she brought everything. Jake grabbed the plate the syrup was on and moved the little kettle onto the table, placing some eggs on it and handing it to Junior. Junior looked down at the eggs, gulping thickly. He picked up the fork and stabbed into the fluffy yellow substance, getting a bit on there and placing it in his mouth, not letting himself chew, just swallowing. He grabbed the rest, knowing he would have to chew this time. He put the fork in his mouth, taking the food off it and starting to chew, setting the fork down. He felt himself feeling sicker and sicker while chewing, he couldn't swallow, his body wouldn't let him. He gagged, getting up but hitting his legs on the table since he forgot he was in a booth. Jake looked up at him.