Chapter 1

How it started.

She was your casual girl. 4'11, short blonde named Fatima Asif. She was not like other girls. Fatima hung out with the boys, and played sports unlike the other girls. This constantly pissed off the other girls, because they all wanted to be like Fatima.

But Fatima had some competition. Aysel.
Aysel was also a part of the boys. She was not like other girls either. She was 4'10, brunette and hung out with the boys. She was super athletic, and played 39 sports. Fatima only played 20😂.

When Aysel first moved to the school, Fatima knew she had to protect her territory. And by territory I mean Manuel.
Manuel was a boy who picked his nose quite a bit, but Fatima had a HUGE throbbing crush on him.
She loved him so much to the extent she would cry for nights for him.
One day, Fatima caught Aysel sitting on his lap and picking his boogers for him.
Fatima was enraged with anger and jealousy, and all she saw was red.
What she did next, was not something you'd expect from our tiny Fatima, especially because she isn't like other girls.
She put her silky blonde hair in a bun, and ran over to Aysel. She cutely punched her, and knocked her to the ground. Then she started feeling horny out of nowhere after she jumped Aysel. This was an unusual feeling for Fatima because she thought she was straight.
However, in the middle of beating Ayssl up, Fatima started humping her .
Aysel started moaning and then slowly Manuel joined it. He started fucking Fatima from the back, and it was a threesome at the park. Fatima said to Manuel "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE LEAVE ME AND MY BABY ALONE! I AM SO OVER YOU. I WANT AYSEL NOT YOUR STINKY FART FACE!"

Fatima made sexy love to her baby girl Aysel all night long in the park because they're homeless Janglis.

End of chapter 1.