Chapter 3

I forgot about this stupid story we were writing.

Anyways,
Manuel was traumatized. He didn't expect walking into the love of his life's house and watching her fuck his ex- girlfriend. His heart was shattered. With his semen everywhere, Manuel tried to take a step back to run away. Tears were running down his wet face, but he suddenly slipped and fell on his ass. His cries became louder, but Fatima and Aysel didn't stop. They kept scissoring. " AH YES HARDER MOMMY😫😫" Aysel moaned. "Just like that you dirty slut" Fatima grunted. "Mhm" Manuel was in disbelief. He had no idea what to do. But then- a light bulb went off in his head! He decided to jump on top and he whipped his manhood out. Fatima screamed in disbelief. "WHEN DID YOU GET THAT BIG?? DONT YOU HAVE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?!?" "No babygirl, I started taking penis enlargement pills to please you better🥺🥺" "omg really babe 🥺🥺 join us, all three of us can fuck"
And that is exactly what went down at Aysels house.

An hour later.
"Ahhh~ that was so good daddy 😫" Aysel panted as she fell back onto the bed. She heard knocking on the door so she stood up booty butt naked to go check out the door. It was her neighbour. She tried to cover up, but her neighbour already seen too much. " Do you horny fucks mind keeping it down? I'm trying to teach my kids their math lesson" Aysel noticed he was a dilf, so she signalled for him to come in. "Come join us papi😉😉"
End of chapter 3.