Chapter 2

Aysel woke up in Fatimas bed.
"WHERE AM I?!" she yells, dramatic as ever.
"Relax babe, you're in my bed. we had amazing sex last night. you made me cum 2000 times!" Fatima exclaimed.
"Omg!  You made my pussy so wet! i love you more than I love Manuel!  We could get married Fatima🥺❤️"
Fatima liked the sound of that, so she nodded in agreement.
"YAYY!!" aysel was so happy, she was dancing up and down not realizing she was naked.
Fatima was staring at her tits because they were bouncing everywhere, then Fatima got turned on and pinned aysel to the bed and started fingering her. Fatima wrapped one hand around Aysels neck while the other was inside of Aysel. She pumped in and out, while Aysel intensely screamed.
"Ah Yes baby!  Scream my name like the good girl you are 😈😈😈"
Aysel did just as Fatima said, and moaned hee name over and over again.
Aysel finished on Fatima and Fatima licked her up. Then they were both panting on the bed, on top of each other.
Aysel straddled Fatima on her hips, and flipped her over and positioned her legs between Fatimas. They started scissoring, and slowly the tension built up and they went faster and faster. Manuel was knocking on Fatimas door, but when he heard no response he decided to just open her door. He heard a weird creaking sound coming from Fatimas room and he was drawn towards it so he went there. He walked in on them scissoring, and screamed and dropping his semen sample EVERYWHERE! UH OH HIS KIDS ARE SWIMMING!
turns out he came to drop it off to get Fatima pregnant!

End of chapter 2.