Chapter 18 ( New Life , New Home)

Tasneem Pov's:

It Was A Long Ride.But Finally We Got There.Khaild Parked The Car and Got Out , And Then I Got To.

There Was 4 Cars There , And I Think They All Belong To Khaild , Since We're The Only People Here. I My Thoughts Where Cut Of By Khaild.

"Here " He Said

"What Is It " I Said

"It's A Car Key , It's The Key To Your Car , Mom Said I Had To Buy You a Wedding Gift So I Got You A Car" He Said

I Was Shocked He Got Me A Car.Oh My Allah He Got Me A Car. Wait I Have Car. Then Khaild Spoke.

"Are You Going To Take The Keys " He Said

Then I Took The Keys , "Which Car Is Mine " I Said.

"The Grand Cherokee he Said

I Start Jumping Up and Down In My Dress. I Was So Happy. I Got A Grand Cherokee. "Thanks I Said.

"Okay You Can Stop and Yaa Your Welcome "Said Khaild And He Had a Smile On His Face , Oh My Allah He Was Smiling. But Then When I Looked Up At Him It faded.

"Let's Go Inside " he Said

I Followed Him and The view is beautiful , I Can't Even Explain It. This Condo Is Breathtaking.(Shown At The Top)

As Soon as We Want Inside There Was A Big Living Room , With a Flat Screen TV. There Huge Windows.That You Can Look At The View when The Sunsets.

There Is 3 Guests Rooms , One Master Bedroom. It Is So Huge. I Love It. This Feels Like Home Even Though Khaild Has To Be Here Ugh.

"Do You Like It"he Asked.

"Yea It's Beautiful ". I Said

Then We Walked Into The Kitchen , It Was Big , And There Was Already All The Kitchen applies Like Food , Pots and Pans and Other Kitchen material.

Wow ! This is So Big For two People. I Thought. Now I Need Get Out Of This Dress. After We Got Done Checking Out The House. Khaild To The Master Room and I Took One Of The Guest Room. I Took A Shower, And It Took Me About An Hour. After I Was Done I Want To Put On Some , comfortable clothes But I Can't Find My Bags. Then It Hit Me There in Khailds Room.

I Was About To Knock But The Door Was Open and I Thought He Might Be In The Shower So I Walked In. But I regret Doing That. Khaild Was Standing There With No Shirt On. And Oh My Allah , He Has a Fine Body.

"What Are You Doing In Here Get Out" He Said.

" I Need My Clothes " I Said Scared.

"Do You Not Know What Knocking Means" He Said Looking Really angry.

Then He Grabbed My Arm. And It Hurt So Bad That I start Crying.

"Khaild Please Stop , I'm Sorry ."I Said But It Came Out As A whisper.

"Don't You Dare Ever Walk Into My Room Without Me Telling You To Do I Make My Slef Clear"He Said

"Yes , Please Let Go." I begged.

He Let Go And Then Grabbed My Clothes and Just Throw Them Right Out The Day.

I Looked At My Wrist and It Was So Red. It Really Hurt Bad. I Want Into The Kitchen The Put Some Ice One It.

I want To My Room and I Cried My Eyes Out , I Have Married A Monster. Ya Allah Help. I Prayed and Want To Sleep.

(Next To Day)

I Woke Up And Prayed And Then Made Breakfast. And Set The Table.Khaild Walked Into The Room Shirt Less and I Look Down immediately. He Sat Down And Start Eating The Break Fast. I Want Up To Go Get Ready For School. I Wore Yellow Jeans With Yellow Hijab With A White Shirt and Yellow cardigan and Grabbed My Yellow purse with My Phone , Then My Car Keys.

If Yall Wondering Yes I Know How To Drive I Just Never Had a Car.

I Do Down And See Khaild All Dressed Up For School, Looking All Fine. Okay I Really Need To Stop Thinking Like This.

He Was One The Phone and All I Heard Was a "I Know He's Back In Town" ! He Knows Who's Back In Town? I Wonder.

I Ignore Him and Walk Out The Door and Into My New Baby. I Still Can't Believe He Did That.But I Know This Was Coming For Me.

I Hear My Phone ringing I Check Who It Is and Its Yas.

"Assalamualaikum Sis . Said Yas.

"Walaikumasla Sis , How Are You.

"Good Alhamdulilah How Are You And How's Living With My Brother? " She Said

"I'm Good Alhamdulilah And Its Okay and Its Only Been One Night" I Said In A Duh Tone.

"How Is The Gift He Bought You" She Said

"Mashallah I Love It" I Said

"Gtg I Will See You At School , Love You " She Said

"Bye And Love You Too" I Said Hanging Up.

I Got A Message From Reema And Amina. I Looked At Reema's First.

Reema: Assalamualaikum How Are You. Now Your A Married Woman.

Me; Walaikumasla and It does Not Feel Like It.

I put My Phone Away Since I Can't Text And Drive.

I Finally Got There And I Want Out The Car and There Stood Nina.

"Where Dis You Get That Car " She Said Surprised.

"Oh It Was a Wedding Gift From Khaild" I Said With A Smirk On My Face.

She Didn't Say Anything But She Looked Mad. I laugh And Keep Walking To Go Enter The School.

Everyone Started Staring At Me.i Hard Some Bad Words Being Said To Me. I Kept On Walking Like I Didn't Hear Nothing.

I Want In The Class And Everyone Keeps Staring Me Down Giving Me Dirty Looks. I Sat Down And Then Amina Walked In.

" Assalamualaikum Tas , How Does It Feel To Be a Wife , specially a Billionaires " She Said

"Walaikumasla & It Feels The Same . but Just A Day Different House And You Live With a Guy" I Said and Ignore The Part About Being Married To A Billionaire.

The Class Starts and This Kid Comes and Sits Next To Me And I Think He Is Muslim. He Was Asking About The work and He's Know so I Help Him Out Through Out The Day.

It Was Lunch Time me and The Girls Talked About Stupid Stuff. Then Amina told Everyone She Was Pregnant and We Were All Happy For Her.

School Want On And It Was The End , Of The Day. I Said Bye To the Girls and Headed To My Car.And I Want Home.

I Opened The Door and There Stood Khaild With Some Chick , In Our House , Like What The Hell.

"Who Is That " I Asked .

Here Is The Chapter, read / Comment/Vote Love Yall . :)