Chapter 19 (This Again ? )

Tasneem Pov's

"Who Is She " I Said , Looking At Khaild and The Girl On Kahild's Lap.

"Why Do You Care" he Said

"You Know What You Are Right , Why Do I Care" I Said. I Walk Pass Them Without Waiting For A Reply.

I Want Into My Drawer and took out some clothes that I will change into.I want into the bathroom took a shower. After my shower I prayed. After Finishing my prayers , I Read Some Quran For an hour.

After I Finished I Want To The Kitchen and Start Cooking Dinner, Well Khaild And his Little Friend Was Over There Talking and Giggling. What Type Of Wife Am I Letting Another Woman Into My House, With My Husband. What I Did Next Was Shocking.

"Okay You Whatever Your Name Is , Get Away From My Husband and Get The Hell Out My Damm House" I Said.

"Who Are You Talking To " She Said

"The Bitch Next To You , Oh Wait There Is No Bitch Next To But You , So I Guess I'm Talking To You , Now Get Out " I Said ( Sorry For The Language.)

She Didn't Say Nothing She Just Got Up And Left. I Looked At Khaild And He Looked So Mad.

"Why Did You Just Do That" He Yelled.

I Didn't Say Nothing , I Want To The Kitchen and Just Continued Cooking Dinner. But Khaild Spoke Again.

" Answer Me When I'm Talking To You , Let's Not Repeat What Happen Before" He Said . Now I'm Really Getting Scared. But I Didn't Say Nothing , Because The Words Were Not Coming Out.Then He Spoke Again.

"So You Won't Speak , Huh ? He Said . But Then He Slapped Me In The Face. "When I'm Talking To You , Never Ignore. And This Better Be The Last Time I Repeat Myself, and Next Time When I Have a Guest Over , You Don't Tell Them To Leave I Do" He Said. Then Walked Of , I Was Crying. I Whipped My Tears . Then Want Back To Cooking.

I Was Done Making Dinner. Khaild Came Down. And We Were Eating Our Dinner Quietly , But My Phone Beep. I Had a Text Message But Before I Could Get It Khaild Got It Before Me.

"What's Your Password " He Said. I Didn't Want To Ignore Him So I Told It To Him.

"1996 " I Said.

He Opened My Phone , and Start reading The Text , which I Didn't Get To See. His Face Was Changing Emotions , But Mostly Angry.

Khaild Pov's

I Unlocked Her Phone and It Said Unknown Message. I Was Shocked She Gave Me Her Password After I Just Slapped Her , But She Learned Her Lesson.

I Kept Going Up To See When This Number Start Texting Her. And Then It Hit , He's Back. But How Did He Get Her Number. I Will Ask Her and If She Lies To Me , I Swear On Allah She Will Get It. I Look At The Message He Sent .

Unknown Number:Already Tried Of That Idiot. Its Just Been A Day Sweetie.

Did He Just Call Me And Idiot and Called My Wife Sweetie.

"When Did He Start Texting You , And Why The Hell Is He Calling Sweetie? I Said Mad and Angry.

"A Day After We Got Engaged , And I don't Know " She Said Quietly.

"Your Changing This Phone And Your Getting A New One , Come On Let's " I Said.

" where ? " She Said

"The Phone Store " I Said. Still Mad.

"But I Have a Phone " She Said

"Tasneem I Don't Want To Argue With You So Let's Go Now " I Yelled

"No " She Said

"What Did You Just Say " I Said

"Your Not Deaf I said No " She Said.

"Oh , So Now You grew Some Balls I See " I Said. I Picked The Phone Up And I Broke And slammed it To the Ground." Now That Solves Are Problem" I Said Smiling. Why Was I Making This Hard.

"Why Did You Just Do That , I Worked Hard To Get That , I Hate You "She Said Running Out The Kitchen.

"Yea Like I Care " I Said. Hoping She Heard Me.

Then I Called Hamid , I Can't Belive He's Back. How ? and When Did He Come Back. I May Not Like Nor Love My Wife or Even Treat right , But One Thing Is For Sure , He Is Not Going No Where Near My Wife.

"Hey Hamid Was Up " I Said

"Salam Bro " He Said. Even though We Are In a Gang , Hamid Is Really Trying To Be a Good Person and A Good Muslim , Unlike Me.

"He's Back and He's Even Sending My Wife Text Messages " I Said angrily.

"Wait What , Khaild You Know What This Mean's Right " He Asked

"Yes , He Wants revenge " I Said

" Don't Let Her Go anywhere Home , School and Back. Until We Find Him " He Said.

"Iight I Will See You Bro " I Said and Hanged Up.i Need To Tell Tasneem , Saying Her Name Is So Worried.

"Tasneem Come Here Now " I Yelled. Then She Walks In With This Cute Outfit On , Man She Looked Beautiful But I Was Not Going To Tell Her.(Oufit Shown At The Top).

"Where Are You going " I Asked. She Looked Down and Was looking At The Ground Like It Is The Most interesting Thing In The World. But Then Said.

"To Get A New Phone " She Said.

"Oh That's Great , Next Time Don't Be a Smart Mouth and Do What You Are Asked To Do , Get it " I Said

"Okay "She Said , Not Even Looking At Me. Is My Face That Ugly To Look At ? I Wonder.

"Now Come One Its Already 10:10" I Said.

We Got Into The Car and Drove Off To The Phone Store.

" Here The chapter , It's Not That Fun But It's Something!! Yall May Check my New Book . It's Coming Out Soon. I Have Reached 2,000 Reads Thank You Guys SonMuch 😇💖💞

Don't Forget To Comment , And Vote