Chapter Four

Dream slowly brought his thumb up to George's face and rested it on George's bottom lip, then swiped his thumb carefully from one side of George's lip to the other. George switched his gaze between Dream's eyes and lips as Dream did this.

Am I attracted to this? George asked himself, shifting in his chair a little.

Dream then started to bring his thumb that had just dragged across George's lip into his own mouth to lick the chocolate off when keys started jingling outside George's apartment.

This made George immediately get up and walk down the hallway, into the bathroom. Dream stayed where he was in the dining room, unbothered and wondering why George jumped up so fast. The truth was, George didn't want Dream (or Sapnap, even) to see him right now. His dick was hard. Just from Dream getting the chocolate off his lips. He didn't know why Dream did that. Why would Dream get that close to him and touch his lips? What the fuck just happened?

Back in the dining room, Dream listened as the man wrestling with the keys outside of the apartment finally got his shit together and opened the front door.

Dream nodded his head at the man he assumed was George's roommate. "Hey man. What's up?" Dream said nonchalantly.

"Uhh, hey? Who are you?" The man asked.

"Oh, I'm Dream." Dream said, realizing he should stand up and shake this guy's hand.

"Jesus you're tall." The man said as he stepped forward to shake Dream's hand. "I'm Sapnap, George's roommate. I assume you're a friend of George, and if you say no, I'm gonna have to call the police cuz I have no idea who you are."

Dream chuckled and then sat back down. "Yes, I'm George's friend. I think he's in the bathroom."

"Oh good, cuz I really didn't wanna call the police. That'd be kinda awkward. What would I even say? Probably something like 'There's a guy I don't know in my house...No, he's not stealing...No, he's not hurting anyone...I should just sit down and have a beer with him? Oh okay, thanks.' Like how funny would that be bro." Sapnap laughed at his own joke.

Dream liked this Sapnap guy- he was fucking funny. 

George then walked into the dining room. "Hey Sap. How was work?"

"Yeah it was...good?" Sapnap said, clearly uncomfortable with whatever awkward, weird energy was going on between George and this Dream guy right now. "Did you guys make a five course meal, jeez. The kitchen's a mess."

"Oh I just made some quesadillas and lava cakes. There's an extra quesadilla in the microwave, if you want it its all yours." Dream said.

"Really? Thanks bro." Sapnap said, setting down the bag he was carrying and immediately heating up the quesadilla. 

As Sapnap was distracted with his surprise quesadilla, Dream cleared his throat and George looked at him. Dream then nodded his towards George's room. Dream then got up and walked into George's room, and just a few seconds later George came in as well and closed the door behind him.