More Plutos

Note: This is partially derived from the above linked video.

Sailor Pluto is implied to be standing near the time door even when she dies in the Dark Moon arc, and during the entirety of the Silver Millennium

Sailor Pluto is implied to be standing near the time door even when she dies in the Dark Moon arc, and during the entirety of the Silver Millennium. This makes one wonder if she was also killed during the battles.

So after she dies during the Dark Moon arc, who exactly is protecting the time door? As far as we know, no one else is good enough as Pluto herself to guard the door, so who exactly protected it while she was out of reach? More-so, who is protecting it while she's in normal society during the Infinity/Dream/Sailor Stars arcs?

One could say that she paradoxically lived and died, at the same time; basically she could exist in multiple planes all at once. She could also be outside the realm of space-time herself, allowing her to exist physically in more than one way.

This means that during the entirety of the rest of the manga/anime after the Dark Moon arc, Pluto concurrently exists on Earth but is also guarding the spacetime door.

So if Pluto can exist in more than plane at a time, are there more Plutos out there? We may never know...