Cheer him up.

Roxy gets in the elevator with chica "It'll be a long walk so you have time to think of what to say." Chica tells roxy.

Moondrop looks around then around the ball pit "Are you in there.?"

Sundrop peeks out the ballpit "What."

Moondrop didn't feel right anymore "..Are you alright.? you seem off."

"I'm fine." sun says slowly sinking in the ball pit.

"that's not true." moon says "What happened."

"Nothing. Its fine" Sundrop says before he sinks fully in the ball pit.

Roxy enters the daycare looking around then walking into the doors. "Where is Sunny."

"Why do you ask?" Moon says

"I need to 'apologize' to him" Roxy tells Moon

"..for?" Moon asks

"I called him a..bastard and i may have punched him very hard. The usual stuff that happens around here." Roxy says with a smirk.

"I don't need an apology.." Sundrop says.

".." Roxy looks at him "Wasted my damn time you stupid sun."

"..Its best you leave. now honestly." Moondrop tells Roxy

"Fine." Roxy and Chica leave the day care with chica patting her back.

Moondrop looks at sun. "Sundrop. You said it was nothing- She punched you!..-" 

"and..?" sun says laying on top of the ballpit.

"I should have left you here." Moon says "You should have stayed."

Sundrop gets out the ballpit "I really hate the others" 

"The others or just Roxy" Moon says looking at Sun

"Roxy." Sun says in a hateful voice.

"I didn't like her from the start don't worry." Moon tells sun " Her..ego is. big."

"Hm. Well she seems to be the toxic one in the group.." Sun says " "I'll tell ya this.. If she enters the daycare again im fighting her.."

"What if she enters during open hours?" Moon asks

"..." sun thinks about it "I dont know."

"don't worry i'll be there, now are you damaged anywhere?" Moon walks up to sun

"No errors so im fine. Don't worry about me." Sun says "Hey do you wanna see something funny?"

"sigh sure" moon says 

Sundrop grabs moon then throwing him inside the ball pit. Moondrop is surprised he looks at sun and smiles and pulls him in the ballpit. 

"HEY!" sundrop  says as the throws rubber balls at him "HAHA UNLIMITED AMMO!!" 

"Hey!" Moondrop hides under the balls

Sundrop looks around "where'd you go?"

Moondrop pulls his leg under then gets back up.

"EEP!-"  Sundrop raises self back up  and throws more rubber ball at him

"I accept defeat!" Moondrop says 

"no, theres no victory. We shall end this with peace! Sundrop says as he hug him

"..Whats is this? What your doing right now..?" Moondrop is confused.

"Its called a hug. It's where you wrap your arms around someone and pull them close. Its very nice." Sun tells him

Moondrop slowly hugs back "Yeah it is." he smiles a little