Back and forth.

Chica helps him up "It will be fine, he will forgive you in the end. Now go, if you need any other help then I will stay in the daycare lobby"

sundrop nods and leaves the daycare area, closing the doors and heading up to the theater. He enters the theater and looks around to find him.

Moondrop is on the theater stage sitting there and drawing. Sundrop goes behind him on the stage and sits next to him with a box of crayons.

Moondrop flips his drawing over and looks at him.  "why are you here.?"

"I wanted to say I am sorry..I overreacted.. nobody told me that the staff bots are going crazy.." He places the box of crayons between them. 

"I did"  Moondrop mumbled "..Right. So is that all?" he asked

Sundrop looks over at him and hugs him. Moondrop hesitates to hug him. He hugged him back. Sundrop lets go of him.

"I'll go ahead and leave if you want." sundrop says

Moondrop pulls Sundrop closer. "Please don't."

I gave you crayons-" Sundrop says

"yes thank you for that..-" moondrop says as he lets go of sundrop.

Sundrop walks away from him. Moondrop pills his hand out then slowly pulling it back it. He flipped his paper over. 

Sundrop notices Chica waving at him and goes to her.

"Hey wanna sneak out again? DMM has been wanting to talk for a while." Chica says

Sundrop looks at the theater "..uh. sure."

They exit the daycare but the exit door makes a very loud screeching sound.

"Shit-.." chica says "We need to move, Now! Before moon sees us..!" 

"i- I don't wanna leave him alone.." Sun says. Sundrop looks over at her. "yeah- I'm gonna stay..  Moon and I need to get back in place.."

"Alright then. Oh, and if you see a tiny DMM in your room later, then it is a request because he wants you to visit." chica says

"Okay..thanks for the heads up." Sundrop says

"See ya around" chica says and she leaves

Sundrop walks to the theater and peeks in. Moondrop is coloring the drawing he made. Sundrop walks  up to him. Grabbing his sleeping cap and takes it quickly and he runs off laughing 

Moondrop flips his drawing "Sunny-"

Sundrop looks at him with a very bright smile "want your cap back??" he asks

Moondrop gets up "yes, I do-"

"too bad." sundrop smiles at him

Moondrop walks over to sundrop "Please?"

"Fine here.." sundrop hands it over. "If I may ask what are you drawing? I'm quite curious.."

"uh, maybe later. It's not done yet." Moondrop says looking at it 

"Oh alright then. Well what now?" Sundrop asks

"Not sure. You can do what you like honestly." Moondrop says

Sundrop looks at him with a small glare "okay.. see ya then." Sundrop goes up to his room and notices the tiny DMM.

It encodes a message saying "meet me down at the west arcade, make sure that moon thing doesn't follow."

Sundrop leaves his room and goes to the exit of the daycare.

Moondrop continues to color not noticing sundrop has left.