Glitch in the system.

(please read sun's side story if you didn't understand)

Moondrop walks over back to the play tower to look at the generator.

(next content will not be related to fnaf at all but, the "??" is from a secret map/game from Roblox Arsenal// I will not add everything from the rp bc it would just be off topic :( ) 

*1

"Wake up.." ?? said

"what? Who the he- heck are you?" Sundrop asks

"that doesn't matter.. he72lp me.." ?? says "your stuck.. in a simulator.. with me.. don't turn around or else you will - {)/{=" he glitches  a bit "Listen to me closely.. you cannot call for help.. you cannot leave.. not until. ^]{>{"

"what?.." Sundrop says confused and afraid

"Do not panic. turn around" ?? says

Sundrop turns around 

[ ERROR - SIMULATION ENDED ]
 REBOOTING...

Sundrop wakes up in a panic "GOOD GOD.." he checks his wrist to see a bracelet. "so it was real.. are you there?.."

static. ?? voice was all static. "you are not safe." 

"huh?.. Hey come back! what do you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT SAFE?"

"If you do not follow directions.. yes you will {)/{=" ?? says

"Oh god i- i can't..Choose someone else please.." Sundrop says

"It is to late, you were chosen to set  us free.." ?? says

'Wait there's multiple of you!?" sundrop says

"When the wrist band is black it means the connection is lost. When it is gray then the connection is connected and I am part of you again." ?? says "Its I cannot say anything else.. I must go.. I will return soon. Be careful, and stay away from  him"

the wrist band turns black.

Sundrop looks around "Who is he.. I need to know.. who he is..come back please. I'm- i'm a little scared..haha.." he looks around again,he gets up and hoes to the desk. he turns off the lights to the daycare. he grabs a flashlight and walks around "Dumb idea.. but it'll help me find who this.. thing is."

*1

Sundrop stays near the ballpit and check his wrist "please come back.." he turns on the flashlight and points it near the play towers "Hm. reminds me of what that rule breaker did." sundrop mocks Gregory "Hey I'm a big dummy and I like to turn off lights" he growls silently "where is moon- he should've been here by now-" he sighs and looks around

Moondrop is inside the play tower looking at the broken generator "what did he even do to break this-"

A dark object appears in front of sundrop glitching out and puts arms at him, ready to attack.

!! "AHH! WHAT THE HE- HECK!" sundrop runs away

It glitches and teleports in front of him, causing him to fall over.

"LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE!" sundrop covers his face

?? moondrop gets down the play tower "Sun you alright/"

the object dissapears

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" sundrop yells

"you could have said it in a nicer way. tch," he turns around walking back to the play tower

sundrop looks around "n-no- not you-" sundrop shivers in fear "that- thing. it- it.. it's after me.." sundrop looks at the wrist band"..that's who he is.."