#1 - Every name in the book

"My god, I knew she's unorganized but this..."

Aether had taken the rare opportunity of his sisters absence to clean up their dorm rooms for once. He had noticed a lot of dishes and silverware going missing and a peek into her room proved that his hunch was right. With a long sigh, Aether started to separate all the items laying around into piles, the colorful mix of items towering over him dangerously.

It felt like traversing a vast unknown land, a language as difficult to learn as difficult it was to discern between useful gadgets and actual litter.

"Hm? A book?"

Something Aether didn't expect to be in his sisters room. Despite her good grades, Lumine hated reading or studying for that matter. Aether wished he had the talent to just remember everything the teacher said during class, it would make his life a lot less painful.

Curiosity weighed heavier than the urge to clean and thus the piles stayed unattended as the little sibling sat down and flipped through the pages. He didn't even notice how there was an open lock on the binding and that everything was handwritten, the content caught his attention first.

*click*

The front door opened and Lumine stepped into their shared space, groaning about some thing or another.

"Lumine!"

Aether had been reading her diary for a while at this point and couldn't hide his emotions.

"Lumine, you're in love??"

The poor girl didn't even have a chance to prepare herself and was confronted with her upset brother who shoved the diary into her face.

"You never told me!! Why did it have to be him!"

Aether continued to shout, somewhere between frantic tears and anger, even Lumine couldn't tell. A little taken aback, she tried to calm down Aether a bit before trying to explain anything.

"What are you talking about, is that my diary?!"

She realized too late and snatched it from her brothers hands. What did he mean by what he said? He couldn't be in love with Bennett as well, could he?
Lumine had never caught Aether staring before, so she could have sworn her adorable little brother didn't even know what love was. Yet here they were, arguing about the person that caught their eyes. She had to confirm her suspicions.

"Aether... do you... have a crush on him too?"

That was the sentence that finally shut up the crying mess of a love detective which slowly turned into a blushy ball of blonde fluffy hair after realizing realizing he ratted himself out to his sister during his investigations.

"I..."

Aethers voice was suddenly hoarse and tiny, hiding his embarrassment behind a curtain of bangs. He realized he couldn't ask any more questions before answering some himself. Lumine kept secrets from him, and so did he.

"I won't lose to you!"

With this war declaration, Aether hastily grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the same door Lumine just entered, leaving her behind in shock.

When silence filled the room once again, Lumine took a look a the page that Aether read earlier.

        •-----------»⧼✦⧽«-----------•

[He's always so alone, but I know he has a good heart. I adore how he just doesn't stop even if he looks hurt all the time.
I wish I could talk to him and ease that pain...]