𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

Y/N is sitting on her sofa.Suddenly she heard her door bell is ringing.She think it is Jin.But after opening the door she get surprised.

𝐘/𝐍 : Dad you?
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : Yes,sweet heart.How are you?
𝐘/𝐍 : I am fine.But why are you coming without infroming me?
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : cannot I come to my daughter home without informing her?
𝐘/𝐍 : No, its fine.But why?
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : Because we have a business party at evening.For that I come here.Do you want to go the party with me?
𝐘/𝐍 : Yes, I will go.
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : Ok.

               𝐀𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
At the party there is invited most of the biggest and richest CEO in Korea. Jin is also invited there.When Y/N and her father entered the party Jin saw them together.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Oh! hyung at last you come?
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : Yes, I come here with Y/N.
𝐘/𝐍 : Hello uncle Jin.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Hello Y/N. 
( don't look at her eyes)

               𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Y/N today you are looking so much beautiful.Why you always make my heartbeat faster.I love you Y/N.

But then Y/N's father ask to Jin

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : Jin, how was you too passing your day?
Did Y/N listen to your every talk carefully?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Yes,hyung.She is a very good girl.

Jin is few years younger than Y/N's father for that he called
Y/N's father as his brother.

Then Jin and Y/N's father talk about something special about their business.But in all that time Jin did not give any glance at Y/N.