t w o - exotic night

zahrah scrunched her face in confusion, thinking about how luke could possibly be some creepy ass pervert.

her eyes wandered around and came across luna happily grinding on some boy who seemed asian, not even bothering to take a glance back at zahrah. she took her eyes off the scene in complete horror, tilting the stool she was sitting on.

her friends were already busy themselves, why the hell not?
zahrah's eyes wandered back to
luke and gave in a small smile

"yeah, sure" she shrugged.

"uh-h" luke stuttered, he didn't actually think he would make it this far.

"do you like penguins?" luke finally blurted out, as a second later he quickly brought his hands to cover his mouth in pure embarrassment.
zahrah let out a giggle at his cuteness, yeah this luke kid can't be a pervert, she thought.

"um i guess i like penguins" she answered back, caught in between her giggles. surprisingly, zahrah was quite enjoying herself with luke, and he couldn't feel any different from her.

"i think penguins are cool, they're my favorite animal." luke blushed, still somehow embarrassed.

"are you blushing?" zahrah spoke softly, pulling luke's hands away from his face as she poked his right cheek.

"what? i'm totally not blushing" luke squealed like a child, hoping it wasn't too obvious.

"but yo-" zahrah giggled before getting cut off.

"seems that you two are certainly getting along more quickly than i thought." michael deviously smirked, changing the subject.

"yeah we are." luke smiled, realizing how of great time he was having with zahrah, in such a short amount of tim-

"hey, no leaning on the granite!" michael interrupted and yelled at the asian boy, who luna was grinding on from earlier.

michael whined and placed his fingers softly over the granite and cursed under his breath, dapping it with his washcloth

"damn, is he really that protective of the counter?" zahrah whispered to luke over michael's break down

"you have no idea" luke sighed, taking a sip from his red solo cup.