t h r e e - did you just giggle?

"so, what's with you and penguins?" zahrah asked quizically

"I don't know,they're really cute." luke said blushing.

he was hoping that zahrah would forget about the whole penguin thing.

"want to play 20 questions?" luke asked zahrah trying to keep her attention away from his stupid penguin obsession.

"sure." she said placing her drink on the counter.

michael ran over.

"zahrah I bought coasters for a reason!" michael yelped

luke and zahrah giggled.

"did you just giggle?" michael asked while trying hold in fits of laughter.

the two looked at each-other and smiled. luke went in for a high five and zahrah slapped his hand. luke smiled at her admirably. the two were exactly alike Michael knew exactly what he was doing.

"alright let's play 20 questions. you first." zahrah laughed

"what is your phone number?" luke asked blushing

"wow what a great first first question." she said rolling her eyes

she motioned for Luke to hand her his phone. he grabbed it out of his pocket and handed the gold iphone over to zahrah.

she quickly added her number to his phone and made the contact name: "Zah 😍😂💦🐧"

"alright my turn. um, who would you consider your best friends?"

"easy one," he replied "cal,mikey and ash."

"are they all here?" she asked

"actually they are." luke laughed

he pointed to the boy that luna was grinding on earlier and stated his name,"that's calum."

"you obviously already know michael." he chirped

he looked around for the last boy. he pointed towards the drum-set.
"that guy who looks like shaggy, is ash."

zahrah smiled at luke and the questions went on and on and on until the night was over and zahrah had to bid her farewells to the skinny, pale penguin boy.

"it was really nice meeting you hemmings. you helped me celebrate my birthday better than my friends."

"i really enjoyed hanging out with you zahrah, and i'm so happy that this pale ass skinny aussie could make you happy." he said while a furious blush appeared on his cute little cheeks.

zahrah grabbed his cheeks for the second time tonight.

"you really like to blush don't ya hemmings," she giggled "text me."

and with that zahrah got up from her stool and bid her farewells to michael, gathering up her friends leaving the establishment with a beating heart and two new really awesome friends...