🎭Rainy Night🎭

It's been raining heavily over the past few days , you've haven't really gone out much due to this weather .

You're sitting downstairs in the living room waiting for Jane to come back from a meeting she said she was attending too. You didn't really mind her absence since it gives you time to yourself .

It's been about two months after you met Jane and you're not exactly sure how you didn't you see all the red flags from the beginning but you can't help but think she's such a sweet girl . It's times like this that make you question your sanity . At one point she kidnapped you and refuses to let you have any contact with the outside world but on the other point she's been extremely caring and lovely to you.

You've been arguing with yourself for the week if she's a bad person or if she's trying to keep you safe . You think back to the times she has given you gifts and how she would never hurt you in the slightest bit .

You wonder if it's just your morality thinking about how she commited a crime and is not paying charges for it or is it you're slowly falling for her but your mind is trying to convince you not to .

You can't help but think back to Jane's gentle kisses and her long hugs . You always wanted to be in loving and healthy relationship but you've never expected your 'partner' to be a serial killer .

You're trapped in your own mind your heart and brain are fighting for control over your actions you want to believe that you can love her but is what she did to all those other people acceptable .

As you sit on the couch questioning yourself you hear the front door slowly open and reveals the monochrome face of Jane .

Suddenly you forget all about your own debate with yourself and immediately become intoxicated with her presence , she makes her way to you and gives your cheek a gentle quick kiss before she disappears upstairs .

'They didn't leave' is the first thing that sparked into Jane's head when she saw you , it's finally worked all of her acts of kindness and generosity finally paid off . She's just glad you didn't see her ear to ear grin she had on her face cause that may would have changed your mind.

And like a mindless fly you slowly got yourself tied deeper into Jane's web of lies