🎭Red or blue🎭

It's dark outside , there's hardly any people out . You've just finished your shift at a Cafe you work at

There's a full moon in the sky and no stars out you just admire the clear deep dark blue with it's mysterious yet magical scenery

You see that taking the usual route will be to long so you decide to take a short cut through the park to your apartment

The Park has a romantic aura to it with it's beautiful Cherry Blossom Trees and white orchids planted in the grounds . The big fountain with a statue of a woman carrying a pot and using it to pour water into the fountain . The little woodland creatures you see going by harvesting food and returning to their homes .

You are so hypothesis by the park beauty you don't even notice the tall dark figure stalking towards you

" Hello there gorgeous "

You quickly turn around to be greeted by a 7ft tall man with pale white skin , black trench coat untied revealing his muscular well sculpted body , black combat boots , a black tie along with black dresser pants . You try to get a look at his face only for it to he blocked by the black fedora hat he's wearing but you can still see his toothy grin .

" Um Hello Sir , How are you this evening"

" I'm quite alright how about yourself "

" I'm alright as well "

You noticed his voice was kept mesmerizing . It held a deep mysterious tone to it yet it was so seductive it almost makes you weak . You decide to not think on it to much and head home before it gets to late .

" Anyway I must get going bye Sir "

As you're about to turn around on you're heel and make haste something warps itself around you're upper arm . Trembling slightly you turn around and see a white tendril wrapping itself tightly around your arm before you can even properly react it drags you back to it's host .

" I still wanted to talk some more , love "

" Sorry , Sir , I have to go "

You were trying your best to yank your arm free from his tendril but it wouldn't even loosen it's grip on you .

" If you're done panicking I'd like to ask you something "

You pause your action for a moment and focus on the creatures movements . He chuckles deeply before speaking .

" Do you like red or blue "

As he speaks he reveals a red rose as well as a blue rose .

Seeing the blue rose was quite a shocking sight since they're quite rare , blue roses are quite expensive to be obtained . Blue roses don't exist so they have to be professionally dyed .

  Before simply picking one of the roses you first sampled you're options .

Red Rose : romance , love , beauty and courage .

Blue Rose : destined to remain as a dream , and as a never-to-be-fulfilled wish . Unrequited love .

You picked the red rose and nodded you're head slightly at you're choice . Red is colour that symbolises many things : life , health , vigor , war , courage , love , anger and religion . It's a colour that can show how such intense emotions can hold such beauty . It runs through our veins and warms our hearts .