🎭Care to dance🎭

It was silent in the room as you were bandaging Toby up after one hella of a mission.

"Toby , you need to be more careful on these missions all because you're numb to pain doesn't mean you're immune to death"

" Calm down [Y/N] it's just a Shoulder bruise and a few cuts it'll heal sooner or later "

You wished Toby would stop being so reckless at times . He would come back with all types of injuries and force you clean him up.

As you were finishing bandaging up his torso , you cleaned up all of the medic supplies . Toby then got up from he's seat on the couch and make his way towards the radio where he started to browse the device looking for music .

~Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful~

After cleaning up the room and you returned back to the lounge were Toby current was. Toby grabbed you by the hand and started to Waltz with you .

~Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul~

This sudden action took you by surprise but you collaborated with his actions . You could barely hear the song due to Toby's giggles of joy but you enjoyed the moments like this when you two will just enjoy each other's company.

~I know you will
I know you will
I know you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful~

As the song came to an end you and Toby stood there holding each other . Toby stared into your orbs as you stared back into his chocolate brown orbs . The long silence was broken by Toby releasing a little laugh and making his way towards the kitchen.

You still stood in silence as you watched him leave . You hearted was heavily beating up against your chest . You spoke in a faint whisper .

"I think I'm falling for you , Toby'

[A/N] : Just a short sweet chapter