INTRO: AUTHOR'S NOTE

Disclaimer!!!

This story is not a direct depiction of any of the people involved. BTS and all other mentioned characters are used within the means of fiction, the story created is fictionally bound and does not translate to real life events, circumstances, or personalities. BTS members and other characters involved are used as inspiration and the basis for a fictional work. Please do not associate any of the actions of the characters as the real-life personalities of those that are used in this story. 

WARNING!!

Violence, assault, and other harmful activities may be displayed in this story. Again, to reiterate, this is not a portrayal of real life events. 

WITH THAT BEING SAID: 

I really hope you enjoy reading this. This is my first body of work that I have decided to share with the public. I will try my best to upload/update at least one chapter within a week/reasonable time period to make it a more enjoyable experience. I mean the story is called Time Bound after all so I really wouldn't want to keep readers waiting too long for more of the story. 

Keep in mind this is my first public work so if there are any errors I do apologize. 

I'm open to any feedback you have to offer. Thank you in advance. 

Please do Enjoy. 

P.S. : Oh, and take your sweet sweet time reading this, cause in this story time is running out.