𝟘𝟘:𝟘𝟘

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍  00:00  - 𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙋 𝙊𝙁𝙁 𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀

09 MARCH 2022

00:00 P.M.

Jungkook POV : 

I feel nothing. My aching muscles have turned to numbness after a tedious journey of walking in oblivion. The uncertainty not only numbs my pain but my consciousness as well. I can't see, I can barely hear, and I can't possibly think. 

Trudging along blindly, my footsteps follow the rhythm of those violently gripping me from behind. Their aggressive shoves send me to a gravitated descent. 

*𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏!*

I fall heavily onto the hard ground beneath me. The feeling of cold tar itches on the palms of my hands. 

I hear nothing but the muffled sounds of passing cars and the chatter of the two men hovering over me. 

"Are we just going to leave him here?" one of the men poses the question to the other

"Don't tell me you feel sorry for the idiot?" the other answers in annoyance. 

"It's not that....it's just that...this seems unethical. We should-" 

"Unethical" the other interrupts, "you've got to be kidding me, he's the one who did Mr J dirty. Unethical my ass." 

Out of all people, I would have never seen these two as candidates to discuss the principles of moral ethics, especially considering the situation we're in right now. 

One of the men crouches down, leveling himself to my grounded body. I can't see him, but I sure as hell can feel his hot breath against my face, an unpleasant feeling to say the least . He starts talking, his words put me in a confused haze. 

"For your own sake I suggest you stay out of Mr J's business, otherwise there will be big consequences." he said while the other  removes the black sack around my head, ending the suffocating feeling it caused. 

I take a huge gasp of air, filling my lungs after their deprivation. I started breathing heavily, looking around for any signs of help, the only witness to my case is a dumpster with a pungent odor at the end of the alleyway we're in. Nothing. No one. Just me. And them

I try to stand only to be forced back down by a huge blow in the gut by one of the men, the numbness of my pain becomes non-existent, and I can feel every single bruise and scratch received prior. All inflicted by them.  

"Behave yourself boy, 'cuz you really don't know what you're getting yourself into" one of the men makes the final warning before departing with the other from the scene. 

I have no idea where I am, but I've got to find my way back quick before it's too late.