But I just saw him this morning⚠️

A/n: I just do this as a hobby. I'm not getting paid. But I'd love to see everyone comment and let me know what makes you feel something. Anything at all you wanna comment do it. Just no rude or racist comments ok?

When I awoke to my alarm going off my back was pressed against Shota's chest with his arms wrapped firmly around me. At first I didn't feel it right away but then I blushed. He was deep within me still never having left my core. I tried to move but he held on tighter making it impossible to move more than a few centimeters at most before being dragged back against him.

"Sho you're still in me. Let go. I have to turn off my alarm."

He didn't move. Not once. I tried to get him out of me whimpering at how dry I was before feeling my pussy throb and getting wet. He was almost out of me. His tip was all that was left to go. I was moaning and whimpering as I struggled.

"Shit. This is turning me on. Oh no he's getting hard inside me again. Almost there."

He moaned my name sleepily and then thrust back into me. I cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck. Oh Loki God of mischief. Ah! I'm so fucked right now. Oh Gods. He's not even awake and he's making me want to cum on his cock. Mnah!"

He snickered in my ear alerting me to the fact he's awake. I flush red as a tomato with a slight lustful glare over my shoulder.

"Why are you trying to run away Patches?"

"How long have you been awake you jerk? Can't you see I'm struggling here?"

He reached over and turns off my alarm. He then kisses my neck in my sweet spot making me shiver and clench on his resheathed dick. He grinds inside me eliciting my breath to hitch and a breathy high pitched whine to leave my lips.

"Just give into the pleasure already. You're not getting away from me just yet kitty cat."

"Shoooo. I need to get ready for work. You have to get ready for your class. We don't have time for this. Mnah! Stop thrusting and grinding in me. Fuck! Ah!"

"They can wait a little longer. Does it feel good? *thrust* You wanna cum on my cock? Be a good kitty cat and cum on my cock, yeah?"

"Mmmh that feels so fucking good. OK! Fine. One round."

"That's a good kitty."

He pulls one of my legs up to get a deeper angle and began thrusting ferociously like a wild animal. How he had so much energy at this time of morning I had no idea. He put my leg down and flipped me on my stomach somehow managing to stay in me as he flipped with. His legs boxing mine in together.

He began thrusting harder and deeper into me. His cock spreading my walls while my legs are tightly closed. He grabs my throat kissing by my ear and growling in my ear. He reposition me by putting a pillow under my lower stomach. He grabs both my wrists and holds them behind my back with one of his big hands. I can feel his pace getting sloppier and he bites down on my shoulder hard. It's too much and I cum on his cock.

"You want this milk kitty cat? Beg for it. Come on. Tell me how much you want this milk."

"Ah! Please Sho! I'm your good little kitty cat. Gimme the milk in my pussy! Pretty please?"

"Good girl. Take this milk in your pussy. Like the gorgeous little cock sleeve you are. Here it comes. Don't let any of it drip out. Hold it in there. Let it mix in with last night's milk. Ah! Take all of it inside of you you pretty little freak."

I felt his warm load mix in with the previous ones and came all over his cock. He pulls out and rubs my clit until I clench back up forcing me to hold all the seed inside me. He pushed the escaped cum back in with his finger. Our sexual juices mixing together as he slides up and down my slit. He collects them and then slips one the fingers with the juices into my mouth. It tastes strangely sweet. And very. Very. VERY. Naughty. I could feel myself clamping down on nothing. Trying to leave no space for anything. It forces my body to hold in the cum inside me.