CHAPTER 4

Previously on..

We are planning grandmas funeral because she sadly passed away...........

_______________________________________________________________

*skip to when you get home from school (last chapter was a flashback so we are continuing from Chapter 2)*

I start getting ready to go to justin's house and this is my outfit:

(w out the purse btw keep reading!)

I get my keys and get some of my school stuff because Me & Justin are working on a project.

I start walking out of my apartment and get in my car and then I text Justin

                                                                             Rat🤮

                                                                                                                  yo send me the addy: Y/N

Rat🤮: Alr

Rat🤮: *sends addy*

read                                                                                                              

_____________________________________________________________________

those 15 min you were driving you were Vibing to music and looking at the sunset and just enjoying the view, then you get there and you step out your car and knock on the door

you wait there patiently until someone opens the door

And it was

Keep going

1 more

It was regie

And regie speaks

"Hey" he says, you say "hiii" and you guys just stare at each other and he interrupts "oh I'm sorry your over here waiting outside please come in" he says smiling, I smile back and walk into the house, it was WAY bigger then I thought it would be, I ask "you guys live here?!" Regie giggles and replies "yea you shocked?" I say "OBVIOUSLY LOOK AT HOW BIG THIS PLACE IS" I slightly yell, Regie says "yo lower yo tone a lil bit I just woke up cuh" He says laughing and he has a deep ass voice when he said it, it was so hot, I blush and ask "where's Justin?" Regie's just zoned out looking at me..

REGIES POV

I'm sitting on the couch scrolling thru insta and all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door and I yell "COMING" I walk towards the door and open it and then I see this gorgeous girl, I stare at ADMIRING her beauty, she was so pretty but then I realized that she was staring back at me and we were both admiring eachother then I realize shes waiting at the door so I say "oh I'm sorry your over here waiting outside please come in" I say smiling, she smiles back and I get butterflies, I look at her face and she looks shocked seeing the house from the inside then she asks, "you guys live here?!" I giggle a lil bit and say "yea you shocked?" she says "OBVIOUSLY LOOK AT HOW BIG THIS PLACE IS" She slightly yells a lil bit, I say "yo lower yo tone a lil bit I just woke up cuh" then I look at her and zone out I imagine us together and how much we could do together..

BACK TO Y/N POV

I yell "REGIE YOU GOOD" he stops looking at me and says "yeah im good wbu" you laugh and say "you idiot" you giggle a lil bit, you chill on the couch because regie said hes gonna go shower and he said to help yourself around the house, so I yell "JUSTINNNNN" I hear a yell from upstairs saying "COMINGG Y/N" then I hear someone rushing down the stairs, I turn around to justin running to me and hugging me, he says "Y/N YOU CAMEEE" I reply "ofc I did bozo" I laugh and justin says "shutup but ANYWAYS" he says dragging it and I reply "anyways what?" He says "you wanna go upstairs and chill w the boys?" I say "sure why not" 

NO ONES POV

They go upstairs to this big room, y/n is shocked that there house is this big, they all chill and have fun, play songs, sing, play games, and dance, Mostly y/n since she was half Dominican because of her mom, she would always go to party's with her mom side of the family she knew how to dance Batchata, so she showed the boys how to dance it except for Regie because he was in his room, so y/n goes to his room to get him, when she gets him she pulls him to dance Batchata, and he was beyond shocked, he didn't know y/n could dance, then he slowly backed away and y/n was swaying her hips to the music, then she says for all the boys to get up and dance and sing and they do, they had so much fun..

Y/N POV

"omg guys today was so fun I thought I would stay ho-" I pause because Regie interrupts and says "I never knew you could dance are you mixed or?" I reply and say "I'm Dominican and Asian" I say and replys "oh i never knew you dance really good" He says, I reply with a thank you and look at my phone its 10:00, I say "I should really get going its late and I have to go to sleep because tomorrow there's school" I say and Justin says "you sure you can drive alone its pretty dark outside" I reply "yea I'm okay thank you tho" I smile and wave bye to all the boys, then I walk out the door and get in my car and drive home"

REGIES POV

She waves bye to all of us and I can't stop thinking about her, shes so pretty and the way she was swaying her hips.. I JUST MET HER REGIE STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.. I snap out my thoughts hearing justin yelling my name, I say "WHATT", he says "you thinking bout her huh?" I laugh nervously and say sarcastically "noooooo" I laugh, He says "yes you are if your gonna like her she likes a dude thats not gonna play her and that will protect and care for her, if you wanna be that dude don't break her heart shes already been through enough".. I wondered what he meant by that, but I brush it off and reply "okay.."

L.O.V.E

HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AGAIN SCHOOL IS STRESSFUL BUT I MADE IT UP WITH THIS LONG CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!