CHAPTER 5

Previously on...

I wondered what he meant by that, but I brush it off and reply "okay.."

________________________________________________________________

When y/n arrived at the house last night and went straight to sleep because she was tired and she had school or "college" actually.

*NEXT DAY*

I wake up with a headache but I brush it off and pick my outfit and get ready for school:

Once I'm done changing I rush downstairs to get a quick snack to eat on my way to school, I check my phone because later on there was a party that Justin invited me too, I'm going in my Mini van to pick up the boys because Manager Ty can't pick th...

Once I'm done changing I rush downstairs to get a quick snack to eat on my way to school, I check my phone because later on there was a party that Justin invited me too, I'm going in my Mini van to pick up the boys because Manager Ty can't pick them up cause he's in New York,I drive and when I arrive at the house I text Justin, Yesterday Night Justin changed his contact name on my phone:

                                                                                  Her Fav <3

                                                                                                                                       BRO HURRY UP IM OUTSIDE: Y/N

Her Fav <3: OKAY DAM WE COMING OUT

read

__________________________________________________________________________

While I'm scrolling on Tiktok waiting for the boys to come outside, someone knocks on my window and I get scared, then it turns out it was Ryan, I yell "IF YOU DON'T GET YO ASS IN THE CAR" He reply's "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAW YOUR FACE" he says laughing while getting in the car, I just brush it off until I hear yelling back n forth about who's getting the front seat between Regie and Justin but then Regie makes it too the front and Justin's Mad, Regie says "HAH U MAD" as he sticks out his tongue at Justin, Justin replys "BRO JUST SHUT UP BRO" he says looking out the window, I chuckle a little bit and play some music, I play Tia Tamera by Doja Cat, I sing and dance while driving and the boys are all shocked, I start moving my hips in my chair slowly while I'm singing the song, then outta no where Sebastian starts singing along and I say "OKAY DOJA CAT FAN" I laugh and he says "bro shut up Doja cat is my wife" Then they both argue back and forth about doja cat being there wives, then Regie mumbles something under his breath"Y/N is my wife", I kinda overheard what Regie said so I ask "what did you say regie?" All the boys got dead quiet and looked at Regie, Regie scratched the back of his head and said "I said nothing you just hearing things love" I blush at the nickname that Regie gave me and keep looking at the road, I hear the boys whisper behind me and after a while of driving we get to the school, I walk towards the school and I hear someone whisper to my ear "you just hearing things love" in a mimicking voice which was Darren, I push Darren and giggle, I say "move that's not funny" with a serious tone in my voice Darren walks away, while I was walking up the stairs, I feel a pair of hands on my waist, I turn around and it was... "hey ma you remember me" I think to myself, no it can't be the guy who *TW WORD USE* raped me, I quickly remove his hands from my waist and look for the boys, I hear him yell from a distance "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING MA" I find the boys and hug Justin because he's my bestfriend and I told him about that dude, I cry in Justin's arms and he asks "y/n what happened speak to me" I try to talk but it gets to the best with me and I keep crying, the boys are all looking at me wondering what happened, I tell Justin that I wanna go home and he replies with a okay, once we get home I go straight to my room (btw the boys are staying over) and lock the door, I cry while being in my bed just thinking about what happened, I hear a knock on the door and say "who is it..." I say in a soft teary voice, and someone replies "it's Justin", I say "come in.."

LEFT YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER ILL PROBS UPDATE IN 2 DAYS SO STAY TUNED