C H A P T E R 15.

yes I'm back hoes check the last chapter I published to see what happened there..
___________________________________

Y/N APARTMENT 🔻
———————————

I get my keychain from my purse and scatter around it to find my key.

"I found it" I say and putting the key inside to open the door I get the fresh smell of my apartment, cleaned, very lavender smell. Regie follows behind me and says "so are we not gonna talk about what happened in the hospital" I look at him and my cheeks turn red.

I reply "just act like that never happened" he looks at me and says "how can I forget about it when your the one I want.." he gets closer and closer until there's no more space between us, his arms slowly snake around my waist as I look up to him.

"Regie I don't think thi-" he puts a finger on my lip and says "shhh you know how long I've been waiting for this moment just let me enjoy it" he said looking straight in my eyes, I liked him but I was scared to show it.

I look up at him and just stay quiet while he slowly admires and takes in all my features, he speaks out of no where and says "you know you have very soft lips" he says looking directly at them, he slowly leans in and I close my eyes until he says "we can do this if your actually ready you don't have too" I think about it and say "let's give it a couple days for right now I wanna just chill and cuddle" he looks at me and smiles "whatever you want".

I look at him and say "wait so then what are we since you know you like me and I like you back.." he looks at me In awe and says "like you said let's give it a couple of days, I wouldn't wanna rush you" he leans in and gives me a peck, which I didn't expect but I desperately craved more. I walk towards the couch and he follows behind, I sit down and he sat down right next to me while he leans his head on my shoulder, I just stay there and think until he says "are you gonna play a movie or what". I look at my shoulder seeing him already look at me, until he slowly lifts his head from my shoulder still keeping eye contact. I stare at his lips then back at his face and he does the same.

We both knew that we desperately craved each other's lips, we slowly lean in and started forming into one. It wasn't any type of kiss this one was passionate but slowly it became rough and desperate, I feel his hands snake around my waist and I feel lifted up by until I realize regie was carrying me. We let go of each others lips and he asks "where's your room" I point to a door and he walks and opens the door, I smile at the thought of what just happened and now that something else it gonna happen. This all just feels right..

A/N
——

IM ALIVE I KNOW I SAID I WAS DISCONTUNING BUT I GOT THIS RANDOM MOTIVE TO CONTINUE SO YEA I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU ALL REMEMBER THAT I HAVE A BOOK CALLED BROKEN COMING OUT SO STAY TUNED ITS ABOUT TAEHYUNG FROM BTS ;)