1

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞... 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬?"

Peter Parker x male reader

CHAPTER ONE :

For as long as you remember school has never been your favorite destination. It wasn't that you hated it, but you would much rather stay in bed, playing video games or watching whatever movie was on TV at the moment. So when you step into your High school, it is with an annoyed face, tired eyes, and visible eyebags.

The weather was perfect today. The clouds made the atmosphere a bit grey, perfect to sleep in the back of the class. You had a science class first hour of your day, after that you would move into maths. Today you had an algebra test, which you were sure to nail, and-

"Woah, catch this!"

And the day could start so much better if Flash wasn't playing basketball in front of your locker. Again.

The ball smashed against the metal, making a loud noise yet covered by the students' idle chit-chats. You turn around, about to go directly to class, too tired to deal with them. But it seems that the basketball player was not of the same opinion, as Flash grabbed your shoulder in a way that only he would think was friendly.

"Yo Asian chick, where are you going like that?" You frown at the nickname, asking yourself why you were in this school out of all the ones in town.

Right. Asian parents, hah.

You remove his arm from around your shoulders, taking in the smell of his sweating. You swear internally. That was a new sweater you just got! The perfect tint of black and size, not too big, not too tight. And now it reeked of testosterone and sports.

"Leave me alone, Flash." You shove your hands into your pockets, feeling your lighter and a pack of cigarettes. "Shit."

You were in a rush this morning and forgot that you took your dad's cigarettes to smoke last night. If he notices it was missing, you were a dead man.

You ignore Flash, who was probably conversing yet again on how you should totally sit next to him for the next test so you could help him get a better grade because it was totally your fault if he was lazy to do his work.

You can hear his voice in the back calling your name again before you turn into a corner, your Dr.Martens leather boots hitting the floor as you walk faster. However, you don't notice the student sticking a picture on the hallway board.

And bump into him.

Your backpack slipped from your shoulder, and the picture the boy was holding fell slowly to the floor. He let a gasp of surprise, turning his gaze to you. That is when your eyes met.