5

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭"

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭"

Peter Parker x male reader

CHAPTER FIVE :

"No way you did that." You give Peter a "don't fuck with me" look, and he laughs.

"I can assure you it's only the truth!" His tone is sincere, and the joy is still in his voice, not that he was proud of what he did, but your facial expression was killing him inside.

"I don't fucking buy it!" Your eyes roll dramatically, and the brown-haired boy gives you a pleading look.

"But whyyyy?"

"Cause that would make you terrible at keeping a secret." Truth be told, it would make him BEYOND terrible at keeping a secret.

"Well, maybe I am terrible at keeping a secret then cause I swear on everything I have that I did a huge jump, and bang! I broke the basketball hoop!"

You restrain the urge to facepalm yourself cause that was the most stupid thing to do, you didn't know Peter was so impulsive, but you're learning who he was.

"Oh god, did you get in trouble?" Still, a part of you was worried for him. He sighs.

"Of course, uncle Ben was furious kinda." You throw your coffee goblet in the nearest trash can and look his eyes.

You never noticed before, but Peter always looks at your eyes while talking to you, not in a way to assert some dominance play, not at all. He just looked at you fondly every time, and it started to have some weird effect on you.

"I can only understand him... here! we have arrived at our destination." Oscorp Tower, in all its glory, stood there. I mean, otherwise, it would be weird.

You walk up to it, sliding between people, followed closely by your friend. You enter the building without too much difficulty, and your eyes land on the pretty girl discussing with seemingly a visitor. You knew her well. She notices you too and excuses herself from the other man to walk toward you.

"Hello [nickname], are you here to see your dad again?"

"Not really, but close enough, Felicia!" You can feel Peter trying to make himself the most invisible possible behind you.

"Alright then, be careful where your feet lead you. I've heard there was an intrusion in one of the experimental rooms. And I know how curious you can get!" Said Felicia with a smile.

If you were in a Comic, a drop of sweat would run on your forehead because she's talking about you without realizing it, and Peter seems to have the same thought since an uneasy expression draws itself on his features.