❛•● ━·•❪ Chapter 2 ❫•·━ ●•❜

Opening Explanation-

- feel free to skip past this every chapter, this is just my establishing ramble

· •━{ Word Count = 3063 }━ •·

UGGHHH WRITING FANFICTION IS SO HARD AND THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOODDD it is over 3000 words though, so I'm kinda proud of myself. Lemme just say Antonio comes in clutch here, I know that he's like one of the characters that get's 2 minutes of screen time max but I love him and we all love Antonio now, no you do not have a choice in the matter he's five years old and better than the majority of us combined. 

Anyway I don't think there's any new Indonesian words that come up in this chapter, so you should be all good!

•● ━━━━·•❪ Chapter 2 ❫•·━━━━ ●•

"You- Y-You just- but- You- the- th-the-you y-" you tried to get out, but it was hopeless. You looked like you had just been in a fistfight with a ghost.

Mirabel smacked her forehead audibly before giving an annoyed sigh and shaking her head "This is Y/N guys, they're an outsider. They came from the crack in the mountains and they say they want to stay here to rest for the night or something-"

"Y-Yes well that was my original intentions b-but you have a Keajaiban" you blurt out quickly, stepping forward to the person you gathered was called Isabela. She looked at you a little uncomfortably and rightfully so.

"U-Uh, a what now..?"

"You have a Keajaiban! I-I mean- like, okay I'm sorry I'm jumping to conclusions but I've only ever seen something similar to that back home." You tried to explain through your frantic pacing "Keajaiban's are gifts handed down through blood, y'know? Like, seemingly impossible abilities that can be inherited through family, but never once the same. Magical talents- I- I have one! I can like, do stuff with music!" you exclaim, not thinking over your words even once.

This was fucking massive.

It seemed to be a massive revelation for the family as well, as everyone stared back at you with wide eyes. You glanced back behind Isabela and Félix to the rest of the family, there seemed to be a lot of people. Maybe they weren't all family? There might be some servants or helpers you thought to yourself, but before you could even finish that train of thought you locked eyes with a stern-faced grey-haired woman.

"You.. claim to have a Miracle?" she said slowly before it registered in your head

"Yes! If that's what you call them here then yes. I-I'm not sure if there's a difference from a Keajaiban with a Miracle" you admitted bluntly as she stepped forward, in front of Félix and Isabela.

"What you described to us sounds alarmingly similar to what we call a Miracle. Do you mind explaining your.. uh.."

"-Keajaiban?"

"..Keajaiban for us?" She said as you nodded, running back to your Cimodo. You carefully leaned your stick on your Cimodo while taking your ukulele from it, quickly ensuring it was tuned before swiftly making your way back to the family.

"See, I can help or influence people with music. Something pretty simple I can do is change someone's mood, like for example I can feel at the moment you're all quite shocked and taken back cause some stranger's showed up at your front door and gone 'Oh hey, I have a Miracle!' but now-" You strum a C chord on your ukulele string by string "-You feel calmer, and more comfortable."

The Madrigal family let out a collective exhale from a breath that they had all been silently holding. Their shoulders unstiffened before they realised what you did and their eyes shot back up to you.