THE PAST: Part 1- Unidentified Bloodline

She was born on August 15th with no surname. The girl had a huge yin and yang symbol at the back of her neck. No one, not even the third and fourth hokage, knew why. However, something they did know was that she naturally had the sage of six paths's immense chakra within her. It was very rare to be born with such power. The only two people to have ever obtained such potential was Tatsu, the legendary sannin, and...

With her petite blue dress and two messy pigtails, she entered the academy. If her luck could get any worse than a random mark on her neck with weird conditions, she miserably got bullied everyday. We're not just talking about casual bullying. We're talking about mad, annoying boys trying to suffocate her in the water. To be honest, she never knew how they ever ended up in the academy. Everyday she would end up unconscious, beside the waters. No help. No one came to rescue her simply because they never noticed. During class everyone was pretty much annoying in her eyes, so she would just sit beside Sasuke Uchiha. He would do the same.

One day, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother, was taking a nice walk. He found Kashwini sitting up by the water, while trying to regain her consciousness.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I mean, I am still breathing," she said, her face in shock that a person would find her here.

"What's your name?"

"Kashwini." Itachi stopped thinking. His face looked like he just saw a ghost. He looked behind him, then looked back at her. He smiled.

"Well my name is Itachi. My father won't be home for now, so I'll take you to my home. My mom can help treat your injuries."

"Are you sure?"

Itachi nodded.

"Alright then." Kashwini thought it was quite funny how a stranger would know that she lived alone, but for some reason she felt like she could immediately trust Itachi unlike others.

As Itachi was taking Kashwini to his house, she noticed this constant image. It was red and a white, in the shape of a fan.

"So, are you a classmate of Sasuke's?" Itachi questioned.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well, he's my kid brother." Itachi grins. Suddenly, it became clear to her that everyone and everything within the brick walls around her were a part of the Uchiha Clan. Kashwini, being one of the most knowledgeable and smartest in her class, knew that the Uchiha Clan is a clan that is known for their strong visual paralysis known as the Sharingan.

They soon arrived at Itachi's home.

"Mother, I was walking around for a while when I noticed her lying on the ground, trying to regain her consciousness." She hides behind Itachi as a woman appears before them. When Kashwini glanced at her, she actually looked quite harmless and sweet.

"Oh is that so," she said, looking concerned . However, there was something more about that concerned look that made it look like she rather knew Kashwini.

"Let me see what I can do right away." Itachi's mother grabbed Kashwini's hand and took her into a room. She then helped her treat her injuries caused by the troublesome boys and wrapped some towels around Kashwini, as she saw the poor girl shivering. Sasuke walked by and waved slightly. Kashwini nodded. She then said thank you to Itachi and Sasuke's mother and walked home with Itachi.

She invited Itachi inside her home for a bit. He noticed a bunch of scrolls in the corner of her room.

"What are those scrolls for?" Itachi asked.

"They're for things like studying, reading, making new jutsus." Kashwini shrugged.

"Wait, did you say making jutsus?" Itachi's eyes widened.

"Yeah. I guess you can say it's both a hobby and a necessity for myself." As Kashwini felt useless while getting bullied, she studied hard everyday at home and noticed her joy of creating jutsus. It's something that even Iruka Sensei doesn't know.

"For someone at your age to be making jutsus is quite impressive!" Itachi exclaimed, still in disbelief.

"Well, I am almost done perfecting one, but I still need to focus on studying for school."

"Keep up the work." Itachi smiled. She smiled back. "Also, if you want, you could train with me and my friend Shisui."

"Train? With me?" Kashwini was stunned. She never thought anyone would ever ask her to train together. Itachi nodded. "Okay then." Itachi and Kashwini waved their goodbyes.

As she woke up the next day, she knew that it would be a new day after school. The girl with no surname will train hard and rise to become a great kunoichi one day.