Bridesmaid dresses

3rd POV

Four the passed two weeks I've been homeschooling myself and I refused to leave the house

Four the passed two weeks I've been homeschooling myself and I refused to leave the house. I'd become a shut in to everyone's horror. Word spread fast around town about what happened at the grocery store and people found out about the dress shop incident as well. Angela visited me daily to dropped off school work and update me on the outside world.

The girls scarcely left my arms. I was paranoid and terrified about someone actually taking my daughters.

Enough was enough. Edward and Jacob forced me to get dressed and go to the bridal dress shop in Seattle. They promised to watch the girls and that they wouldn't leave their sight. Alice had taken my phone and held it hostage so I wouldn't try to call Edward or Jacob every five minutes to check on them, like she saw me doing.

Rosalie was going to be my support system. I did my best to focus on mom. Alice, Esme, Sue, Rosalie, mom, and I head to Seattle.

We arrived at the shop. We already had our colors picked out lavender, periwinkle blue, and a pale peachy pink. We just needed dress designs. We searched for about 30 minutes before mom called out to us.

Mom had fallen in love with some modern-vintage chiffon tulle dresses and the seamstresses began sizing us.

I would be wearing dress B in blue, and Alice would wear dress D in blue as well. Rosalie would wear dress A in pink (while she wasn't a bridesmaid she would be the pianist). Then Esme and Sue would both be wearing dress C in lavender.

Our placement in the front would be Mom, then Sue, then me, then Esme, then Alice to the left. On the right would be dad, then Billy, then, Edward, then Carlisle, then Jacob.

Dad would be wearing a white tuxedo and bow tie with black slacks with a white rose boutonnière. The groomsmen would wear black tuxedos and bow ties with boutonnières that matched our dresses. Edward and Jacob would have a periwinkle boutonnières with baby's breath, and Billy and Carlisle would have lavender boutonnières with baby's breathe as well.

Alice's and mine's bouquets would be baby's breath and periwinkle and Esme's and Sue's bouquets would be lavender and baby's breathe as well. Mom's bouquet would have all the flowers in it. The white roses, lavender, periwinkle, peach roses, and baby's breathe.

All the flowers would be fake, though, for financial reasons and environmental reasons. Plus they'd make wonderful souvenirs!

Mom would also have a throw away bouquet that would be smaller and have no whites roses.

After we got our sizes done we found out that they would be ready in two weeks the same day that the girls dresses would be ready and two days before we went to pick out mom's dress.

When we got home I immediately went to my girls. After chatting with Rose about today. It was decided that we (meaning Edward, Jake, me, Anna, and Emma) would be going on a family outing.

I felt nervous.

A/n: I loosely based this on one of my own wedding ideas. A woodsy modern-vintage wedding, I also thought about a small private beach wedding (which I might be using later on 😉). What's your dream wedding?