Wedding dress

Alex's POV

Two weeks had past, and I returned to school after that day at the beach

Two weeks had past, and I returned to school after that day at the beach. Everyone welcomed me back with open arms. We pick up the dresses from the shops and tried them on. They were perfect fit and needed no further alterations.

Alice had been acting weird since that day at the beach. She kept giving me, Edward, and Jacob smirking, knowing looks. We knew that she had a vision. Whenever anyone asked her about she played dumb or brushed it off. Edward seemed to know what the secret was and pretended to be oblivious.

It was finally the day for mom to pick her wedding dress. Emily and Austin agreed to watch the twins while we were out. "It'll be great practice" they both said making Sam and Leah blush.

We went back to the dress shop that we got our bridesmaids dresses. We got there and immediately split up to each pick out our own dress for mom to try on. We were looking for either white or ivory with lace and slightly vintage. Rosalie, Alice, Esme, Sue, and mom had already picked out their dresses.

I had a hard time finding mine. That's when I saw it. I quickly grabbed it off the rack and went to our dress consultant and asked her to have mom try mine on last. She thankfully agreed.

I quickly took a seat as she came out in Alice's dress first it gave me 20s vibes as it was a fit and flare with a tulle skirt that ended at her mid calf and had lacey cap sleeves. It was a no which resulted in a pouting Alice. She was upset because she promised not to look into the future today.

Rosalie's dress was next. It was a mermaid dress with a long train covered in lacey flowers. The bust and the torso appeared to be made of the same lace flowers. It was a strapless sweetheart neckline which was a no from mom who felt as if her boobs would fall out. Rosalie understood her dilemma.

Mom's pick was next. Hers was a sleeveless ball gown that was plain chiffon at the top but it's skirts was tulle with lace flowers and vines. It also had long train. Mom decided that it was prettier on the mannequin.

Then there was Esme's pick. Her dress was a long sleeve sheath gown with a long floral train. The sleeves and back were made with see through lace that were speckled in floral designs and cute vintage buttons. Mom said no because of the back. She didn't really like it being so exposed.

Then there was Sue's pick. Her dress was a three-quarter sleeve trumpet dress with the bust and sleeve area made entirely out of decorated lace. The rest of the dress appeared to be made of satin. It also had the cute vintage buttons. Sadly it was also a no.

When mom went back to try on my dress, Alice suddenly gasped. We all turned to look at her and realized that she was having a vision "Alice! You promised!" We all hissed, but she ignored us and turned to me and said "Oh, Alex, it's perfect!"

Mom suddenly came out and we all gasped. Alice was right it was perfect!

Mom was beaming as she said "I love it! Who picked it out?" I raised my hand as if I was in school

Mom was beaming as she said "I love it! Who picked it out?" I raised my hand as if I was in school. Mom beamed at me, and said "You did great, honey!"

She turned to face the mirror as tears clouded her vision. The coordinator quickly handed her tissues. Mom took them with a quiet 'thank you'. She turned to us and announced happily "This is my dress!"

We all cheered and congratulated her. The seamstress measured out the dress and said it only needed a five millimeter shortening and we could pick it up in a week. Sue agreed to hide it at her house.

We all went home and I greeted my boyfriends and daughters excitedly. Things were falling into place.