Part 12 :0

I HC CRAIG WITH 2 SISTERS!!!!
POV CRAIG
I fucking STRUGGLED to make this coffee. My sisters both laughed at me while I struggled. "Shut the fuck up!" I said sticking my middle finger up not looking at them. "Why are you making coffee?" My sister, Tricia, who was 13 said. "None of your fucking business." I said, as I put the coffee grinds in the coffee machine. "For a girl?" I fake gagged "boy!" My other sister ruby, 17 said smiling. I looked staring at the coffee machine.

Do I like tweek? No why would I. I would never like that spaz, your only dating him to get out of dates with randos. "Craiiiggggg?" Tricia said "does dad knowww?"
"Yes, now get out of my face."
"What about mom?"
"I'm pretty sure he told mom."
"We just found This out!"
"Yup."

"Whose the boy?" Ruby said. She's a senior. She would know tweek.. right. "Tweek tweak." I said quickly. "HIM?!" She said gasping. "Him!" I said, the coffee machine whizzed and buzzed and click!

I grabbed the coffee machine and poured the coffee into a blue thermos. Rubys mouth stayed agape. "Let's go to school. I ain't taking the bus." I said as I walked out.

Ruby silently walked into the car. "Are you in love love?" Rudy broke this awkward silence.

"Ruby.. I have bullied him since 7th grade! But now it's different!!! I feel something! But then I don't!" I said struggling with my feelings. I can't believe im saying this. But I'm in love with Tweek Tweak.

POv Tweek
Let me recap. My bully. My nemesis. Craig Tucker. Comes to my house, talks to MY DAD!! ON TOP OF THAT! I HAVE TO FAKE DATE THIS BOY!!!!!! That's the recap!

I walked into school, knowing hell was spawned. Liturally damien was standing right there.. probably should move. I walked away and looked over at the females who started making noise. The girls cooed as I looked at who they cooed at.

Mr Craig Tucker is walking into the school with a thermos. "No fucking way." I muttered. "H-Hey! Uh I made you this.." Craig handed me this blue thermos, I could feel eyes on me. I let out a snort and took it, "thanks love" I said ruffling his hair, walking away with the mug. I heard craig gasp and mumbled to himself, I guess he didn't want to be "gay" in front of the girls. I giggled to myself as I walked into my first class. With this huge blue thermos.

I hate this class. English. Cylde and Token were in this class. They sat right behind me! I guess I didn't notice the mug said "Tuckers" on it. Apparently!! Craig's COUSIN is in my English class!!!!!!!!! She noticed the mug THE SECOND I WALKED IN!! She motioned for me to sit next to her. Cylde and Token both blinked at her jesture.

"I know that's my cousins" She said giggling. "Ngh, WHat?!" I said shaking. "1, I've been to his house MANYY times. 2, I see the name Tucker on the side." She giggled. I turned the cup around. There in black marker said "tuckers". I guess cylde took this information in. Smirking, cylde whispered to token.

"ALRIGHT CLASS!! Settle down today- blah blah-" "you can sit with me and my friends during lunch" red mumbled to me, I nodded and looked up to take my notes.

~~~~

I walk into the cafeteria. Butters was next to me. "I-I have to sit next to the ngh girls GAH" I mumbled grabbing tighter to my, no, Craig's thermos. "It's ok! Do ya want me to sit next to you?" Butters offered, I smiled and we went over to their table.

Of course Wendy was there and smiled as I walked over. "Tweeek!!!!" She said standing up and walking over to hug me. I could feel eyes on me, I looked over to kyles table to see Stan pissed, Kyle laughing, snd Craig silent. "Why.. ACK" I said as she let go. "Oh! Do you want me to stay incognito!?" She said concerned, I paused and smiled, "actually it would be kind of, ngh, be funny to see Craig's table jealous" I grinned, shaking a tiny bit.

"Perfect!" She said laughing. "LEOOOO!!!" Bebe said, butters head jerked and looked at her, I giggled as his face got red. "Gee bebe.." he rubbed his knuckles, "I appreciate you calling me by my real name!!!!" He grinned at bebe.

I looked back at the boys table, Kenny's face is red, anger?? And Clyde is about to burst. "Butters.." I pointed at the table. He turned and laughed. "ANYWAYS!! Are you dating Craig?!" Nichole said grinning, "oh lord" butters face palmed. "AH- I-I guess.. ACK" I said shakey again. I learned to control my shaking by calming down but whenever Craig's name is brought up I get nervous and jumpy... any pressuring situation makes me jumpy!!!!

"You guess?" Red said.
"But his mug!" Nelly pointed out
"We know!" Bebe groaned
"Oh my shit..." red mumbled.

I could hear a faint hit on the table. "What?" I said. "See, my uncle kinda shorta makes Craig go on dates.. and Craig hated it!!! He must've wanted a guy so uncle Thomas could stop sending him on dates with chicks!" Red said smiling. I made an O with my mouth as Craig walked over

"Tweek.. i have to.. talk to you." He said in a low tone, but the rest of the table could hear. "It's important.. please come to the boy bathroom I'll be waiting for you" he said walking away to the hall. "Hm..!" Nichole perked up. I flushed. "Nickkyyy!! Your making him embarrassed!!!" Wendy screeched. I got up and walked to the door looking at butters who was giggling, he looked at me giving me 2 thumbs up.

Finally.. i walked out.

On a journey..

To the bathroom?

HI HI HIII~!
This is nothing smutty. I don't write smut. 
Anyways!!! SEE YA NEXT PARTTT!!!
-Nat/ibuki 💗💗💗