part 13!

NUMBER FUCKING 6 ON THE CREEK HASHTAG. WHAT RHE FUVK-?! YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND ILY ALL! THANKYOUSOMUCHFORREADINGMYCRINGYASSFANFICTION💗💗💗
ANYWAYSSSS
NO NSFW. NEVER WILL WRITE IT. NOT GOOD AT IT 1 AND 2 I JUST DONT WANNA😍😍😍😍
Plus... angst is my speciality☺️☺️☺️

POV TWEEK
What will he do it me?! I buzzed and shook as i walked down the corridor. I thought if i should even go... "you should go atleast" A voice said behind me. I jumped to just see pip. "D-Don't fucking scare me.." i said putting a hand on my chest breathing in. "Why am i being interacted with so much.." i told him, "i dunno maybe cause we in a fanfiction" he shrugged staring at a set of lockers.

(He's looking at you guys;3)

"What are you looking at-?" "GOOOO! HE NEEDS TO TALK TO YOUUU~" pip yelled and pushed me towards the bathroom. Encouraging thumbs up from pip and i walked into the bathroom. I saw Craig standing there washing his face. Shit. His hair was wet from the water and he mumbled cuss words to himself as he went to dry his face. "tweek.." he said, in a raspy voice. "Are.. you okay?" I said blinking, his eyes where red.. "uh.. yeah!" He sniffed and dried his face.

POV CRAIG
I lied. I sobbed before he came to the bathroom. I'm such a terrible guy.. I'm such a buttfucking terrible guy.

~• flashback when he ran into the bathroom •~
Fuck shit
AHHHHH.
I ran into the bathroom and sobbed into my hands thinking about how much i gave fucking done. "Why the fuck.." i barged into the bathroom and started punching the stalls. Bloody knuckles... great!

I just curled into a ball as I waited. I didn't want Tweek to know I was crying. I grab paper towels and whip my eyes. i went to the sink and washed my face, hopefully the water from the tears blend in-

I heard someone yell from the outside. Not reacting i still washed my already red face even more.

~• end of flashback •~

I heard a tiny "Craig..?". Why can't i hear his voice without sobbing... i tried so fucking hard not to start sobbing. I let out a shaky "Yes?". "Are.. you okay?" WHAT THE FUCK??????

I just balled. I sobbed into the counter. "Oh my fuck.

"Tweek.. i really fucking love you.. i really mean it. I only bullied you because i was trying to throw my feelings away. I only did it because.. becayse.."

Tweek stood there stunned. He blinked his eyes wide open. He then let a soft chuckle out and came over to me.

Hugging me??

"Craig... you are a fucking idiot..." tweek signed. "Why are you.. smiling?" I sniffed mid sentence.  "Please never do anything like that ever." He said, "it really toys with someone's feelings."

"Hm I'll try.." i signed than smiled into his shoulder. "Thank you..." i said. Making him gasp. "I'm so sorry. Like do fucking sorry. I promise I'll be so much better.. i promise.." i smiled at him.

"You are forgiven Craig" he smiled back at me.

WOOOOOO DONE!
ANYWAYS ILY ALL FOR READING MY SOTRY!!! :D
ITS AMAXING THAT IM NUMBER 6 FOR THE CREEK HASHTAG! TYASM:)

Till we meet again - Nat:D