How to save a miracle hug a sister

(At Antonio's Room and Bruno doing his vision thing)
Mirabel- we might wanna hurry
Bruno- you can't hurry the future um...(chuckled)(walks around it) what if I show you son worse? If I see something that you guys don't like you're gonna be all "Bruno makes mad things happen" "oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish"
Bianca- we don't think that you make bad things happen sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap you can do this(Antonio gives his stuff animal to Bruno)
Antonio- for the nerves(goes away)
Bruno- I can do this I can do this I can do this I can do this(bring out salt or sugar throws it and lits a fire and on a pile of leaves brings up a stick on fire and puts it on where it starts and on the others) you might wanna hang on (hold their hands and his eyes turn green and the sand goes around them)
(Sees the last Vision)
Bruno- it's just the same thing I gotta stop!
Mirabel- No I need to know which way it goes there's gotta be an answer something we're not seeing!
Bruno- you're looking at the same thing that I am if there was something else...
Bianca- there! Over there!
Bruno- butterfly! Follow the butterfly!
Mirabel- where is that?
Bruno- it's all out of order it's the candle the candle's getting brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!
Mirabel- Hew?
Bruno- uh there's someone with you and you...you fight her!
Mirabel- what?
Bruno-wait no no is that a hug?
Mirabel- am I fighting or hugging?
Bruno- an embrace an embrace! To make the candle bright you have to embrace her
Bianca- Embrace who?
Bruno- oh almost there
Mirabel- who is it?
Bruno- almost there oh oh I got it
Mirabel- ISABELA!?(got the vision)
Bruno- oh your sister? That's great!
Bianca- that is good you can finally start over again
(Sees her mad)
Bruno- every time
Mirabel- why would embracing Isabela do anything?
Bruno- I don't know our family got a miracle
Bianca-how do you help a family miracle? You hug a sister
Camilo- Mirabel? Mirabel?(turns his head into a baby) Mirabel?
Bianca- meh poor Camilo
Mirabel- your Camilo?
Bianca- shut up!
Bruno- well I think we're running out of time here
Mirabel- it's not gonna work she won't hug me ever okay? She hates me! Also I don't think if you heard I ruined her proposal! Plus P.S...
Bruno- Mirabel?
Mirabel-...she is just annoying of course it's Isabela!
Bruno- mirabel?
Mirabel- what's her problem with me anyway? She's the one with roses coming out of her...
Bruno- Mirabel! Sorry sorry sorry you see you're missing the point the fate of the family it's not up to her it's up to you you're exactly what this family needs you just have to see it by yourself after I leave
Bianca- what you're not coming?
Bruno- it was your vision mirabel not mine
Bianca- your afraid Abuela will see you
Bruno- yep I mean yes that too hey after you save the miracle come visit
Mirabel- after I save the miracle we'll bringing you home
Bruno- knock knock knock knock knock knock on wood (leaves)
Bianca- well I have to leave since it's yours but listen to her and um call me if you need me(leaves)
Mirabel- you got this just gonna save the miracle
With a hug(goes Isabela's room) Isa? Hey  I know we've had our issues but I'm ready to be a better sister...to you so we should just  hug let's hug it out huh?
Isabela- "hug it out"? Luisa can't lift an empanada Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya! Have you lost your mind?
Mirabel-  Isa I feel like you're upset and you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace(cross her out flower on her mouth)
Isabela- get out Everything was perfect Abuela was happy the family was happy you wanna be a better sister? Apologize for ruining my life go on Apologize
Mirabel- I... am...sorry...
Isabela-Hmm
Mirabel-...that your life is so great!
Isabela- out(grabs her out)
Mirabel- wait! Fine! I apologize! I wasn't trying to ruin your life! Some of us have bigger problems you selfish...entitled princess!
Isabela-"selfish"?
I've have been stucked being perfect my whole entire life! And literally the only thing you have ever done for me is mess things up!
Mirabel- nothing is messed up! You can still marry that big dumb hunk!
Isabela- I never wanted to marry him!I was doing it for the family!(sees a cactus pop out)
Mirabel- oh my gosh Isa that is a very serious confession okay get over here bring it in Isa?