𝕴

💀𖤐 ━━━ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ( 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏)

💀𖤐 ━━━ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ( 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏) . . .

'𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.'

     Men were idiots, Aubriella's new next-door neighbor was a perfect example of how stupid the male species was. He was blinded by lust, the hunger to feel his cock slide in and out of a woman's heat, and this hunger was ferocious. It was so strong that he unwarily waltz into hell. Aubriella Langsley was going to destroy him, devour him. 

     "Lovely home you have, Ms. Langsley," Nate complimented Aubriella. "You live alone?" he asked and furrowed his brows. "I do sadly, my parents passed away," Aubriella said, feigning melancholy. "How tragic," Nate replied sincerely. "It is indeed, I have been so lonely here." "All alone, without anybody to hold me, tell me how much they love me," The Langsley heiress sighed and slowly led her neighbor to the living room. The pair sat down and poured themselves tea, "I am deeply sorry for you, is there any way I can ease your pain?" Nate asked. "Well, I have been searching for someone, someone to.." Aubriella trailed off as she sipped her tea and stared into the fire. "To?" Nate asked. "Oh, it's embarrassing," she whispered. "I will not laugh at you, please tell me," her neighbor pushed. "I have been aching for someone to touch me, will you-" Before she could finish her sentence Nate's lips were on hers. Kissing her roughly and pushing her into the sofa. Aubriella pretended to enjoy the feeling of his hands roaming over her body, squishing her tits and moaning at the feeling.

     She allowed him to explore, to listen to the symphony of her fake moans and whimpers until her hunger had become too strong to ignore. Nate's flesh was torn by the teeth of Aubriella. She breathed in the smell of his blood and smiled. The taste of his flesh is what the Langsley heiress imagined gold to taste like.

     Aubriella wiped crimson droplets off her lips and threw the now lifeless body of her next-door neighbor to the ground

     Aubriella wiped crimson droplets off her lips and threw the now lifeless body of her next-door neighbor to the ground. She stood and walked upstairs. Her small pumps clicked on the marble flooring and echoed throughout the soulless home her parents left her. Not everything she told Nate was a lie, her parents did die but she did leave out the part about how she was dead too. Figuratively and literally. Her parents died in a tragic fire at their vacation home in Paris, shortly after finding out about the wicked curse placed on their daughter and the shocking fact that she wanted to keep it. 

      Aubriella didn't know how she was going to explain what happened to everyone, so she impulsively pretended to die alongside her starstruck parents. It was quite easy to trick everyone, her parents strayed away from the wizarding world many years ago. They found it quite horrid, so the muggle police were left to figure out what happened (they didn't) and were stunned. Nobody found her body, and nobody ever would. 

    The police called the case simply just another unexplained tragedy and never looked back at the Langsley family again. Now Aubriella lived alone, in a small town which she would soon be leaving. The people of the town had become weary. Over fifty men had gone missing, and none have been found. Rumors were beginning to spread about how she was a witch and her parents weren't on vacation but were dead. That she murdered them. Aubriella could not have a bunch of angry women with pitchforks burning down her home which is why she was leaving and was heading to the one place where nobody would think her an abomination, well she would be able to blend in better. People would still fear her but, the Wizarding World was far better than where she currently was.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒;

the long awaited chapter, the sec chapter will be posted probs next week or tonight bc I have a lot of time on my hands rn