𝕴𝕴

💀𖤐 ━━━ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ( 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 ) . . . 

'𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘.'

      A small hum erupted from her throat and Aubriella's hands moved swiftly to pack her belongings. She was on a mission to leave this hell hole as soon as possible and arrive at the wizarding world. The townsfolk had already begun to celebrate the announce her departure, women cried with joy, and men praised the Lord for protecting them from the "devil." It was an embarrassing sight, and to make matters worse she had to hear their cheers as she walked out the doors of her family home. 

      A shiver ran down her spine as an old voice croaked out the words "Witch," her head turned slightly to the side and she was met with an old woman. Aubriella scoffed and walked into a small and dark alley to apparate. Her feet landed on the ground and her legs wobble slightly from the impact. The ground was slick with wetness from the rain above, causing her to cautiously walk up to the magical brick wall. With a few taps of her wand, the bricks slowly began to move until they opened a hole, leading into a bustling wave of people. Her small platformed heels made a clicking sound as she walked around Diagon alley until a store caught her eye. It was an ancient-looking book store, deserted but anything to drown out the loud noises of Diagon alley would make Aubriella happy at the moment. Her hands twisted the doorknob and a bell rang as she opened the door to enter. A small woman sat behind a counter, her head slumped down against the counter. Aubriellas gaze lingered on the employee for a short while, she was expecting her to wake up and greet her but when she was met with more silence, she walked away.

      Aubriellas fingers dragged along the spines of wizarding books, eyes searching for anything captivating. The Langsley heiress was too distracted by her antics she didn't see the slender figure infront of her. Her body collided with who she assumed was a schoolboy due to his young face. His books fell to the ground and Aubriella began to apologize profusely. She bent down to retrieve his books, his unique books. "Rowena's Diadem?" The maneater asked. "Why would a man your age be interested in fairy tales?" She blurted out without realizing, "Why are you, a stranger, so interested in my business?" His voice was deep and had a London accent to it, his eyes glared at Aubriella with anger. "Do you answer every question with a question?" Aubriella asked with a smirk. 

    The boy in front of her was handsome. No not handsome, gorgeous. His skin was pale and his figure was lean, his hair hung in small ringlets and he had eyes as black as an abyss. The boy in front of her looked divine, delicious. "I don't know, do I?" He asked. Aubriella laughed and playfully began to flirt with the young man. "You know, where I'm from, I grew up hearing rumors about that diadem." "I do not know if any of them are true but, if I take you back with me to my room, I would be very delighted to tell you them," she whispered. "What is your name?" he asked suddenly. "Aubriella, Aubriella Langsley," the young woman answered. "Well Miss Langsley, I'm Tom and it would be my pleasure to hear those rumors."