𝕴𝕴𝕴

💀𖤐 ━━━ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ( 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏)

💀𖤐 ━━━ 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ( 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏) . . . 

'𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓'

       Cigarette smoke polluted the air of the small muggle. The strong aroma of cheap whiskey was nauseating, but the young man behind her was enough motivation for Aubriella to pull through with her plan. She was going to devour him. Nobody would suspect anything, summer was coming to an end and so every witch and wizard was too distracted with bunching in every possible thing they could do before responsibilities had to be met again. 

    Tom Riddle was going to be forgotten about within a month at the most, at least that's what she thought. "It's not much but at least it's only temporary," Aubriella explained her situation. "It's fine, better than what I have," Tom laughed. "Well to brighten the mood, I can show you those theories I have," the heiresses suggested. Riddle's curls fell slightly out of its perfectly placed manner as he nodded in agreement. Auriellas finger gestured for him to lay down on the bed with her. Her fingers raked across his shoulder as his eyes ran over the various pages of information in front of him. "Where did you find this?" He asked suddenly. "Let's have some fun first and then I will tell you something," The maneater replied. Tom's eyes dropped to her lips and he slowly leaned in. A moan bubbled in Aubriella's throat as he sucked and bit at her neck. Deep and lustful breaths had begun to fall through her lips when he grabbed her by the hips, causing her to now straddle him. His hands made quick work at ripping her pants off and sliding her panties aside. "God, you're so fucking wet," Tom whispered into her ears as his fingers grazed her cunt. A whimper threatened to escape from the maneater's throat at his words. Their lips met once more as Riddle's fingers thrust in and out of the young woman. 

    Her nostrils began to inhale the smell of his blood and his heartbeat rang in her ears. As she rode his fingers her teeth began to contract and his neck was now drowning in crimson.

    Tom's eyes widened as he felt his blood oozing out of him. He hadn't expected his affair to take such a turn. All he had planned to do was fuck her and steal the book she had about the diadem but now he was left fighting for his life. With all the strength he could muster, he non verbally threw the girl across the room. His blood dripped from her now visibly fangs. 

    A shiver ran down his spine at the sight. Before she could attack him once more, he put a barrier up. "What are you?" Tom asked with confusion and what looked like envy in his eyes. "Let me out," was the only thing she said. "Why? So you can sink your fangs into me again?" He laughed with sarcasm laced in his tone. Aubriella didn't seem to find his antics amusing, he noted. Silence now surrounded them like a bubble, a pin could drop from across the hall and it would be heard and after realizing she wasn't going to say anything, Tom snapped out of his trance and attempted to tend to his wound. "Are you going to kill me?" She asked suddenly. Tom turned around to face the girl with a rag now pushed up against his neck to stop the bleeding. "Why would I kill someone so, peculiar?" Aubriella noted how he referred to her as a person and not an animal like the old hags in her hometown. "Because I tried to kill you," she answered. "Yes but, I'm a very forgiving person," he retorted. "Do you expect me to believe that?"

  "If you want me to keep whatever it is that you have inside of you a secret, then I suggest you believe and follow every word I say, love."