*~(Someone's Missing)~*

Gator's pov-

I was walking around the pizzeria looking for anything to do until I found a purple hair man and a short white bunny with brown patches talking to each other,  "Hey guys!" Pat and Vanny waved back. After a while we walked into the main room where I saw other animatronics there, we walked over to the others and we just talked, "where is Steve?" Pat asked, they all looked at each other, then a little girl with red hair and pigtails replied,  "We haven't seen them since last night." We all walked to the third floor to see if Steve was in their room but they weren't there, weird. After what felt like hours of searching for them there was nothing. Pat was starting to stress out about where they were, he almost had tears in his eyes. I was starting to get scared that something bad happened to them. Pat was hysterical so he sat on the top of the stair to try and clam down when his phone went off. He look at his phone and taped the screen.

Pat's pov-

I picked up the phone and put it up to my ear, "hello?" I tried to say in a clam voice but you could tell that something is wrong, "Hey Pat, are you ok?" the person over the other side said, "I'm fine Dylan, do you need something?" "No, but I think you need something. I think you missing Steve." My eyes lit up, "where are they?!" I ask, I could tell that the others what happened to Steve. "Yeah, about that- Steve's at Candy's." Dylan said which made me confused, "how did they get there?" "He ran all the way here, he's ok I checked but he's acting really different, like- he's more- sad? I don't know- come collect him." I agreed and hung up, I turned to the others, "Gator, do you want to come with me to Dylan's restaurant?" "Sure."