*~(Very Special to me)~*

Pat's Pov-

Gator, Steve and I got into the car. Gator sat in the trunk of the car while Steve and I sat in the front. " I- I'm sorry!" Steve uttered out, making sure they made no eye contact. I looked at Steve and place my hand under their chin and made them look at me, "why did you run away?" Steve grabbed my wrist and put it on my lap; Steve turned their head to look out the window and I started to drive off.

we got to the star mall, Steve got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance of the mall. Gator walk next to me as I watch Steve lean on the wall, "Pat- I think something's wrong with them." I turned to Gator with a sarcastic look on my face, "you don't say." I walked up to Steve and Placed my hand on their shoulder, they sighed, "P- Pat can I talk t- to you? Alone please?"  I looked at Gator as they walked past us to go to the pizzeria. Steve pulled away from me and looked at the ground. "Steve, your scaring me." "I'm so sorry!" Steve Started to sob, I  walked close to them but they backed away like they were afraid of me. "I- I- I- I thought you were going to scrap me!" Steve yelled silently through sobs. I walked close to Steve, their hands on their face; I placed my hand on their shoulder, they flinched but didn't back up instead they rapped their arms around my back and pulled me into a tight hug. They continued to sob, hugging as tight as they could without breaking my spine while sobbing on my shoulder. "I won't scrap you. I promise." I whispered to Steve as they pulled away from  the hug. "Come on, lets go home." I said. As we walked towards the pizzeria I remembered when molten took Steve away. Davis asked me if I wanted to make a new 'Showtime Steve' and I declined like there wouldn't be another. I can't replace them, their too special to me. I need them.

?\$%#'s pov-

Eres muy especial para ellos. abre tus ojos. mira cuanto te aman. 

Ellos te AMAN...