*~(A place to stay)~*

1/2 comic-1/2writing

_________________________________________________________

Steve's pov-

(if you cant see what is said)

2. steve- 'did I do something wrong', 4. steve- Does Gator know where we're going?' 5. Gator- "This way." 

?\$%#'s pov-

Bryan's pov-

Bryan's pov-

I stood there in the rain baffled. An alligator with star shaped glasses, a wolf with a white hair and a green strand in front, and a humanoid robot with Rosy red cheeks, amber eyes, and a red tailcoat stood in front of my door. "We need a place to stay, please..." The alligator pleaded, rain drops dripping off of their snout. "What in tarnation! Come in!" I opened the doors as wide as I can letting the three inside. "I'll go get you guys something to dry off with, you're all soaking wet!" I say walking to my storage closet to get them towels. 

Gator's pov-

 Bryan let us into his house and was getting us something to dry us off with. I walked around the corner to see a little living room, nothing much but the television was on and Bryan's phone was going off like crazy. I walked over to see who was texting him at 10:53 at night. someone called Yuki texted him something, wait- Bryan knows Devin? Pat also texted him. I went to reach for Bryan phone I heard a noise from behind me, "Ehem. Gator what were you doing?" I swiftly turned around to face Bryan, "Pat texted you I wanted to see what he said." I say in response, Bryan handed me a towel and picked up his phone. Bryan let out a sigh before speaking, "Pat wants you guys back a the pizza plex. Pat's going to close the pizza plex until you guys return." I looked at the others who sat there unsure of what they wanted to do, "do you want to stay here for the week till you guys settle down?" Bryan asked with an considerate tone of voice, letting us know that he will do his best to help us. Steve walked to Bryan, towel rapped around their shoulders, "P- please can we stay for a while, I'm not comfortable going back so soon." Steve stuttered out, Bryan walked up to them placing a hand on their shoulder, "you will be okay Steve. Just dry yourselves off and sit down on the couch." Bryan consoled. Bryan walked up his stairs with his phone clenched in his hand; Roxanne went to Steve and walked them to the couch with me following closely behind.

Bryan's pov-    

"Ay Dios mío Pat." I muttered, trudging up the stairs with phone in hand. I dialled Pat hoping to get an answer. "What Bryan." "One, don't use that attitude on me Pat. Two, the animatronics don't feel comfortable coming back just yet. They have asked me if they could stay at my place so I gave them an offer, they will come back next week. I think it's for the best not to stress them out more than they already are." I spoke in a stern tone of voice, to let Pat know I was being serious. "Fine." Pat bitterly sighed before hanging up. "I should go down stair to watch the movie with the others. but I promise to keep you guys safe..."