9

Despite Scarlett not wanting to help the people who took away someone's child, she knows that the wicked women are far worse. She walks up to Granny's with her mother and walk in to greet the villains.

" So, the rumors are true. You are back from the ashes," Regina says.

" What are you two doing here?" Maleficent asks.

" Making it easier for you. If you wanna try to kill me, I'm right here", Regina says.

" So that's why you think I'm back-- to kill you", Maleficent says as she transports in front of them.

" I trapped you underground for 30 years, and you're not big on forgiveness", Regina says.

" That's true, but what you did is nothing in this grand scheme. There are far worse crimes that must be answered for", Maleficent says.

" Careful, darling. She's thick as thieves with those heroes. Not so sure about little Scarlett", Cruella says.

" Oh shut it, puppy-hater", Scarlett snarks.

" Not by choice. You know how much I wanted my revenge. But in this town, I had to play nice to survive. Alone-- watching them enjoy the happiness that I was denied. If you're planning on destroying some of that happiness, I want it", Regina says.

" You can't expect us to believe that", Ursula says.

" Of course she doesn't. That's why she's here. She wants us to see she's still one of us", Maleficent says, " And what about you... Scarlett?".

" If you can't understand my hatred for Emma Swan, then you clearly don't know the first thing about being a villain", Scarlett says with a wicked grin, " We haven't changed".

" Then let's find out", Maleficent says as she grabs two shot glasses off of the table, " Are you still a couple of bad girls?".

Regina takes one glass, Scarlett the other. They both down the drink, then crush the glasses in their gloved hands.

" The worst."

Their night is spent consuming even more alcohol, not that Scarlett is complaining. She's not one to turn down a drink.

At one point, the women burnt down the Sherriff's car, which is where they find David and Snow.

" What the hell happened?", David asks

" Maleficent happened", Scarlett says.

" And that is her idea of a good time," Regina says as she points to the car.

" Are guys okay? What happened last night?" Snow asks.

" We had to prove our selves. Which meant some drinking, some burning, and lots of destruction", Regina sighs, " Sorry about the car".

" And you really shouldn't be here. Next time, we have to meet covertly", Scarlett says.

" Next time? You didn't find out what they're planning?" David asks.

" It was one night. But we did find out they're hiding something, something incredibly powerful", Regina says.

" Well, what is it?" Snow asks.

" We do not know", Scarlett says.

" So, the only thing you accomplished was property destruction?" Snow asks.

" We accomplished trust", Scarlett says.

" Last time, I had to come to Maleficent. This time, she'll come to us", Regina says.