Sam saves you

Warning: Some swearing

"Tsk tsk tsk." The demon clicks disappointedly. "Oh child. You should just give up. Tell me where the Winchester boys are and all of this will be over."

You are chained to a whipping post, but that is not the only thing the demon has done to you in the past week. You've been whipped, stabbed, cut, burned, and just plain beaten. You never knew if the torture would end.

"Never, you bitch! Go to hell!" You scream at the demon which earns you a stab in the side with a knife. "Do not disrespect me human!" it hisses angrily.

"Hey ass hat!" A familiar male voice rings through the room. Suddenly the demon screams as it it killed. Sam gently caresses your face as Dean unties the ropes. "Love, I'm here. I'm so sorry I didn't watch you closer. It's all my fault." He cries as big tears roll down his sweet face.

You collapse into his arms once Dean has untied the ropes. "It's okay darlin. You're here now." You say quietly. Your Tennessee accent coming out slightly, which the guys just happen to love about you.

Sam carries you to the Impala and Dean drives back to the motel where Cas is waiting.

"Please Cas, can you heal her?" Sam pleads.

"Of course." He says smiling. Cas places his hand on my head and my injuries are all healed. "Thank you." I say to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes slightly. "You're welcome."

Sam pulls me into a gentle hug and you rest your head on his warm chest.

"I love you, Lauren."

"I love you too."