Drag Queens Gone Wild

"Sage!"

My head pops around the corner into the library and I see Sam, Dean and Castiel all standing in the library with embarrassed looks on their faces.

"You guys okay?" I ask them with a quizzical raise of my left eyebrow as I step into the library. Sam rubs the back of his neck and Dean is just blushing while Cas looks utterly confused.

"Well, for this case we have to enter a female only club and seeing as it's too dangerous for you to go in alone..." Dean trails off, hoping I'll catch his drift without actually having to say it.

Realization crosses my features and a small giggle escapes my lips. "Okay then ladies, we have work to do!" I declare proudly while placing my hands on my hips.

I immediately run back to my room and grab my big box of theatre makeup, three wigs, four dresses, three bras, those chicken cutlet things and some tweezers.

Upon entering the library with my arms full of all the supplies the guys look at me in horror. "Alright, let's do this!" I shout happily as I plug in my music and immediately my oldies play list fills the empty air.

"First, everyone go shave!" The three men run to the bathroom and I immediately get to work. First I set up my make up, then the wigs and hair products and lastly the clothing.

When the boys come back, all cleanly shaven, I set to work. First I tweeze their eye brows, which earns plenty of painful groans. Then I expertly take my time with the makeup and transform them into goddesses. Next I have them put on compression shorts to hide their members and help them each put on a push-up bra with a cutlet in each cup.

Lastly comes the dresses and wigs, Sam has a collar bone length blonde wig with a floor length navy dress, Cas has a brunette bob with a floor length hunter green dress, and Dean is sporting a shoulder length ebony wig with a floor length Royal purple dress.

Then I give them all a pair of heels, Sam has white stilettos, Cas has nude stilettos and Dean has black. "Okay guys, you're all ready!" I say sitting in the chair to start my makeup.

"I have to say... I look pretty hot." Dean says while checking himself out in the floor length mirror. "You did a great job Sage." Sam Praises while Cas smiles shyly. "This feels really awkward." Cas says stiffly. I giggle and and the guys all turn too look at me.

I'm wearing a floor length black dress with red stilettos and my deep auburn hair is elegantly curled. "You look fantastic." Sam says with a small smile. "And I thought I looked fine." Dean complemented with a wink and Cas smiles widely. "You are a very pretty human Sage."

"Thank you boys, now let's hit the road!" I declare sauntering elegantly in my high heels while the boys all look like baby deer.

...

"These heels are killing me!" Dean complains once we get back home to the bunker after successfully ganking the vamps. All the guys are in my room while they take off their respective attires. I exit my bathroom with my hair in a messy bun, no makeup, and I'm wearing spandex shorts and a Led Zeppelin shirt.

"Here, these will get the makeup of." I say while handing them the remover. They all thank me while I hang up the dresses and put the shoes away.

When they're all fresh faced again they exit my room and I collapse in my bed and fall into a deep sleep.