Preacher's Son

Okay so this one is for all of you Destiel fans out there! Hope you enjoy!!

Imagine good boy preacher son Dean and Punk/ bad boy Castiel having sex in Dean's church.

Dean»

I stand outside greeting all of these stick up the ass people with a fake smile like I do every single week. My father is the preacher here so you could say I'm held to a certain set of standards.

For example, I am to marry a woman, live in a house with a white picket fence, have two kids and live the stereotypical apple pie life and eventually take over the church as preacher when my father retires.

The only thing is, I'm a bit of a rule breaker. I try to hide a smirk on my face when I see my boyfriend Cas. He's a bit of a punk, but this week I convinced him to come to church and I can hardly hold myself back at seeing him all dressed up in a suit.

He flashes me that irresistible lopsided grin and I can feel my knees go weak at the mere sight of it. "Hey, babe. Give me five minutes then meet me in the confessional room." Cas whispers huskily in my ear and I have to discreetly adjust myself.

He follows me from a not so obvious distance, but before he goes into the confessional room he pinches my ass which just about makes me jump out of my skin. Cas winks at me and closes the door.

I take my seat in a pew and wait for my father to take his place at the podium. Thankfully no one noticed that Cas went into the confessional room.

John soon takes his place at the podium and begins his sermon.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today I was reading the news paper and I witnessed something I hadn't in a very long time. Inner peace. Ever since our current governor outlawed same sex marriage it seems as if though our great state can finally rest." He continues to preach like a bigoted asshole I quietly stand up from my seat and walk over to the confessional room and close the door.

Cas immediately presses me against the far wall. His arms go around my waist and my arms lace around his neck.

"Forgive me father for I am about to sin." Cas purrs before pulling me into a heated kiss. Our tongues battle for dominance while I mess with the belt on his dress pants.

Eventually all of our clothes are on the ground and Cas is giving me a hand job. I let out a soft moan and Cas immediately smashes his lips to mine to quiet me. "Be quiet they'll hear." Cas scolds playfully and I softly bite his lip and he grabs my ass and I wrap my legs around his amazingly toned hips.

He presses me against the wall while trailing his lips down my neck. No doubt leaving a trail of hickeys I'll have to cover up later.

We both about jump out of our skins when the side panel the preacher speaks through opens. It keeps people anonymous so who ever it is can't see our naked bodies.

"Yes, my child?" The voice speaks.

Cas quietly sets me back down and we sit on the bench. He grabs my inner thigh with a smirk on his face and my face flushed bright red while I quietly pull my clothes back on.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned."