01: Lalisa

𝗷𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 | 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗸𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸
𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻; chapter one

; It's been empty ever since.

At the Hospital.

"Good Morning honey!" Lisa's mom came in to her room with a big smile plastered to her face with a swollen eyes, she's holding a paper bag that is almost tearing into pieces.

"goodmorning mom" Lisa said without any energy and got up from her bed.

As she looked at her mother lisa got stoned because of her mothers look, she looks dreadful and tired.

"Mom... you look tired, are you even okay?" lisa asked as her mother touches her hand and a tear secretly escaped her mom's eyes.

"No, I'm not tired and I'm okay. this is just because of the dreadful traffic todaiy, so don't you worry" Lisa's mother assured her daughter but lisa wasn't convinced on what she said and just sighed because of her mother's selflessness.

"Mom you need to take care of yourself, look I'm fine. the nurses and doctors are here, so don't worry and get some sl--"

"I am okay honey, I can take care of you until you're okay already" her mom said avoiding any eye contact from lisa.

"here eat this, I cooked that earlier" lisa's mom said and set the movable table infront of lisa's bed, she prepared an egg, a half cup of brown rice, a leafy salad and a water.

"mom.. the doctor said that I van get out next week already right?" I asked but she just ignored me.

"mom"

still no response from her and tried to change the mood from telling me stories about the day she met dad, which i heard a million times already.

"Why are you telling me this story again mom? when you don't even want me to know about my father?" I asked her as she stoned infront of me just staring at my eyes.

"I-- there's no reason for you to know him so just forget about it" Mom speaks as she stood up and cleaned the table.

"why? what do you mean there is no reason? mom, he is my father.. I have the right to know who he is-"

"your father abandoned us okay! he never knew about you! he chose the one his family likes over us! so please... please lisa" mom burst into anger as she told me about it, and I was strucked about what she said.