11♡︎ Strike One

Added a playlist cuz like- I wanted to set the 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑑 hehe!
Art Credit:

Added a playlist cuz like- I wanted to set the 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑑 hehe!Art Credit:

POV:2nd

(This may need a trigger so let me know if it does. not sure but lmk.)

It was another early morning and today was the last day the Plex was open before closing for the weekend. You had hoped to spend more time with Sun but opening time was closer than you thought. You had woken up next to him as usual. "Good morning, Sunflower" He greeted me before getting out of the bed and covering me up once more. "Go back to sleep, we can hang out later today" you nodded as you watched him go down to the daycare with his daily greeting.

Of course, from Sun's request you fell back asleep. But that didn't mean you stayed asleep for long. A few hours later you were up and going through your stuff. You may have been living there but you of course were still a decent human being. You changed out into new clothes and watched Sun below. They were playing a game of tag and Sun was covered in googly eyes.

You giggled at the adorable scene before you and decided to head downstairs. On the way to the bathrooms, you saw a familiar face in the theater. "Popstar?" You turned to look at the tall pink chicken. "Hey Chica!" you said as she picked you up in a hug. "You came back??" "Haha yeah. I did. But not for long" "Aw! Why not?" She whined and placed you down. You hurried for some sort of explanation. "I forgot I left something in here yesterday and came back to pick it up haha" "Oh, well that happens! Well, at some point me and the others would love for you to come back! Maybe for a private show?" She giggled. "Oh! Well maybe I can find some time" you laughed and began to wish the situation would hurry up and finish. "Oh, that would be great! Anyway! I have to get back to my stuff, see you soon?" She began to step away "See ya soon" you said before walking away.

"Close one" you thought as you cleaned up yourself in the bathroom. You weren't filthy, just in need of a shower soon. It wasn't like you didn't get one though. Moon had shown you the staff showers in basement 1. You reminded yourself to ask him to take you back there again for another one.

You finished and made your way back upstairs, being sure to avoid Chica's sight. You got back to the room and decided you would play with that awful Arcade game Sun had. No matter how many times you tried, you couldn't beat it, and Sun already refused many times on showing you how to beat it. You weren't sure why, but he even refused to touch the game. It was if it was holding a secret of his or something. Out of boredom you decided to try once more.

~Time Skip~

You had been playing for hours and still nothing. Try after try after try, but nothing. You had seen a few purple glitches but stayed away from them in fear the game would break. At this point you decided you were tired of the game and didn't care if it broke. You had 3 balloons and ran into the small glitch. Out of nowhere the music and image changed. Everything was glitchy and dark. It scared you and it changed back. You were shocked but also curious. You had seen a strange path you assumed you had to follow. Getting back to the game, you played until you saw the next glitch. Hitting the small tree, you were once again presented with the glitchy image. Following the path, the image got worse and harder to see. You were so focused you didn't notice Sun had been calling for you. "Sunflower? What are you doing?" You were brought back to earth by Sun touching your shoulder.